Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's just a couple for now...... but after the monster number you lot just posted, I'll have to see if I got anything different. No action shots as hard to drive/navigate/see if you have lost anyone and take pics at the same time :blush:

Crap, just found out..... I've reached limit on uploads so will have to find another way. But seeing as I'm working, it may have to wait...... :thumbdown:

PS. Shame no one got the "Magic Roundabout of Azure Zeds" :D

try photobucket.com Mark. Its very good and gives you the URL's for each image easily ;)

Yes wish we had a roundabout piccie

I was the one waiting to enter the roundabout, I was trying to dig out the camera but you all sped off before I had time :wacko:

try photobucket.com Mark. Its very good and gives you the URL's for each image easily ;)

Yes wish we had a roundabout piccie

Ok will do......

quick question, does it resize automatically when you upload?

Sorry late in posting this - haven't been in work last 2 days and internet was down at home (and I thought Orange were supposed to be improving the service!!!), anyway firstly a massive thank you to Jacko for organising one of the best driving days I've ever had :thumbs:

It was a fantastic day and it was great to put faces to names, cracking food, the weather kept together and somehow we all managed to keep together (again, well done Jacko!!), most importantly there were no casualties.

Great to be part of the roundabout incident, shame no pics. Well done to everyone for the shots too - they all look great.

Gutted for the 2 Liams :thumbdown:

And thanks again for me cake!!!!! :teeth:

PS When's the next one???????