Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know where the four seasons hotel is.

Google map is your friend although seeing as not much response so far may just meet up at services

Nah Mike I don't know it, looks like only me & you interested mate - you still wanna meet there?

If so looks like the best bet for me is straight down the Parkway, onto M56, off at J6 then it looks like Hale Road is both right & left off the roundabout - that sound about right mate?

Google map is your friend although seeing as not much response so far may just meet up at services

Nah Mike I don't know it, looks like only me & you interested mate - you still wanna meet there?

If so looks like the best bet for me is straight down the Parkway, onto M56, off at J6 then it looks like Hale Road is both right & left off the roundabout - that sound about right mate?

yep sounds right to me. Park on the entrance to the hotel. There are barriers there as you drive up. See you there 8.30am :yawn:

yep sounds right to me. Park on the entrance to the hotel. There are barriers there as you drive up. See you there 8.30am :yawn:

Cool :teeth:

Sorry, guys I'm gonna have to pull out (oou eer) I've got to sort some stuff out with the ex-mrs.

Have a great day and I'll make sure I make the next one!!

DaveH

Shame, but good luck to ya. Bleedin ex-mrs' - I'm still trying to sort crap out with mine too. Fingers crossed for ya mate :thumbs:

Sorry, guys I'm gonna have to pull out (oou eer) I've got to sort some stuff out with the ex-mrs.

DaveH

Shame, but good luck to ya. Bleedin ex-mrs' - I'm still trying to sort crap out with mine too. Fingers crossed for ya mate :thumbs:

Sounds like a common theme. :headhurt: My ex - Mrs is very friendy ............ at the moment :scare:

DaveH

Don't believe a word of it - he's off to test drive a Z4M and he's too embarrassed to tell us. ;)

DaveH

Sounds like a common theme. :headhurt: My ex - Mrs is very friendy ............ at the moment :scare:

Yep, just don't expect it to last

DaveH

What sort of an excuse is that!

You're off my Xmas card list! :blush:;)

Hope no one else jumps ship at the last moment :dry: I have an ex-mrs and no way am i missing this, any last minute takers got to get this back up to 20+ :)

I wouldn't worry, you have to expect a few drop outs when planning something like this.......

Even if a few drop (or sleep in) or it rains, then still going to have a monster line of Zeds! :thumbs:

Hope no one else jumps ship at the last moment :dry: I have an ex-mrs and no way am i missing this, any last minute takers got to get this back up to 20+ :)

I wouldn't worry, you have to expect a few drop outs when planning something like this.......

Even if a few drop (or sleep in) or it rains, then still going to have a monster line of Zeds! :thumbs:

yes if "only" nine turn up like last time it will be cool :)

DaveH

Don't believe a word of it - he's off to test drive a Z4M and he's too embarrassed to tell us. ;)

;)

Not this weekend!!!

I'm really gutted I can't make it but i'm still gonna try, I just don't want anyone hanging around for me, I've got your number Mark if I can make it I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

I did a last minute turn up last time so you never know!

DaveH

DaveH

;)

Not this weekend!!!

I'm really gutted I can't make it but i'm still gonna try, I just don't want anyone hanging around for me, I've got your number Mark if I can make it I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

I did a last minute turn up last time so you never know!

DaveH

ok mate, would be good if you can. you don't wanna miss this many Zeds driving those roads.......

Just let me know asap. Sure we'll be at the meeting spot for a while, prob 30 mins + etc while all turn up.

DaveH

Yep, just don't expect it to last

Do you mean it could just be a ruse to get more money out of me? :doh: and that it will not last :fool: Well there is no way i am selling the Zed :rant: