Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

Mate you could normally stay at mine without a problem, but its me birthday on the monday and the missus is taking me out on Saturday & sat nite so I'm not gonna be around - sorry :thumbdown:

thanks for the thought Andy, but I wouldnt want to impose on anyone, :)

Ah you silly sod you wouldn't have been imposing, next time mate :teeth:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any room at the Inn for poor Tim? Will anybody take him in? Will he be sleeping in his car? Is Timm the Littlest Hobo? Maybe tomorrow I think i'll settle down........

:D

There's no room at The Grosvenor thats for sure, good job really at £250/ night :teeth:

Is there any room at the Inn for poor Tim? Will anybody take him in? Will he be sleeping in his car? Is Timm the Littlest Hobo? Maybe tomorrow I think i'll settle down........

:D

There's no room at The Grosvenor thats for sure, good job really at £250/ night :teeth:

TL it is then unless you still fancy Manchester???

Think Hanel and Max are staying in Chester Tim.

Hotel all booked up. Booked the Premier Travel Inn at the Chester services where we're meeting up. First one to arrive there in the morning will need to give us and toot and wake us up.

Anyone else staying around the area that might fancy getting a bite to eat on the Saturday night?

latest for October 15th North Wales drive out

Seeing as the route and times worked out perfect last time, then going to keep it exactly the same. Apologies if anyone thinks its a bit early meeting, but as any of the guys that came on the last one will vouch for, it worked great with a nice leisurely start. Apologies again if the meeting location is slightly in the wrong direction for people from coming from south etc, but its a place big enough for this many Zeds and easy to get to.

And it gives all a place to get a cup of coffee etc and put faces to names before the day starts!

So then, the route will be as follows, post leaving the services:

1) Follow M56 to end, then hang a left onto the A494 towards Mold (via A5117).

2) Follow A494 past Mold towards Ruthin.

3) At Ruthin stay on A494 towards Bala.

4) A494 comes to end at Corwen, turn right onto A5 then left at next lights onto A494 to Bala.

5) At Bala, pull into the car park next to the lake and have a nice break (hopefully wtih some nice autumnal sun! Coolio)

6) Walk back 2 mins into Bala and grab some lunch at the same place as last time.

7) Take the A4212/A470 over the moors to Betws-y-coed (cracking road last time, nice and scenic).

8) Take A5 back out of Betws-y-coed then take the B4501 towards Denbigh

9) At Denbigh, then follow signs for Ruthin on A525.

10) Make way back up the A494 towards M56.

11) Cruise home via M56.....

Meeting location and time:

Roadchef Chester Services, J14 M56 9am (will wait there for a while etc)

http://www.roadchef.com/locations/chester.htm

Once again, I know it some of the times and location of meeting may not be ideal, but it's going to be hard with this many numbers to account for all. Please bare that in mind before any comments made about the time or the location! ;)

One more thing, last time we all exchanged mobiles so if all on the list who didn't go last time (as I still have those numbers) want to PM me their mobiles then I will PM mine back. At least that way if we get broken up or anyone is late on the day then we have contact.......

Looking forward to another cracking drive. Lets just hope for a nice dry day now. As I said, I'll be on hols for two weeks shortly so if I don't respond until about the 10th, then don't worry! :D

For anyone that missed the first days comments etc, then take a look here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1518&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) TheMinel

4) Liam's Z

5) lomoto

6) Digsy

7) Steve B

8) Max

9) Hanel

10) AndyC

11) Kai

12) Beavis

13)Sarnie

14) Kev

15) Sinbad

16) Scoobylaw

17) DaveH

18) H5

19) Ob'Z'esed (to confirm)

were gonna have one big convoy. Come in rubber duck :yahoo:

hi chaps,

just to confirm i can make it.

got me 350z 3days ago,first posted on this site 20mins ago and already got me name down for a road trip!

im coming from nottingham so gona try get a room in chester for sat night. just to confirm, where and what time is every1 meeting in chester on sunday morning? looking forward to it

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) TheMinel

4) Liam's Z

5) lomoto

6) Digsy

7) Steve B

8) Max

9) Hanel

10) AndyC

11) Kai

12) Beavis

13)Sarnie

14) Kev

15) Sinbad

16) Scoobylaw

17) DaveH

18) H5

19) Ob'Z'esed (leon)

if you wana make it 20 and hes welcome my mate from work has got a 350z but he hasn't got tinternet so hes not joined the forum. i can confirm him on tuesday morn if thats ok?

just booked hotel for sat night in chester anybody else stopping drop me a line and we can try and meet for a drink or two,i have also got a phone no for a pub in bala, i think it is for the one we used last time can anybody remember if there was another pub opposite called the ship.

max.