Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Hanel and Max are staying in Chester Tim.

Chester is nice :)

In fact there's a hotel at the services, TL or somethin ;)

yes I noticed that, probably want to stay near the town centre, will have to do a bit of googling nearer the time :thumbs:

Lots of B&B's on Hoole Rd :)

Cheers Liam ..will get something sorted :) ..was a bit of an early start last time so will be better staying up your neck of the woods

I'd invite you out mate but I'm on nights, gonna get no kip whatsoever :thumbdown:

Meeting up with Max and Hanel sounds like a plan tho ;)

Push the boat out Tim and stay at the Grosvenor! :D

sounds cheap :p

Google that one, baby!!

Just done that , unfortunately no rooms available for 14th-15th Oct ;)

It's the Dee Festival.

WTF that?

Have a guess :p

It's some Jamaicans having a festival

:lol: No

you said it was dee festival man :)

Ok Ok

What is Chester famous for and don't say it's football club although it is sport related ;)

If you don't get it now you never will

Ya man :)

Nah sorry mate , no idea ... I dont really know where Chester is, never mind if its famous for anything (cheese perhaps )

Ok Ok

What is Chester famous for and don't say it's football club although it is sport related ;)

Nah sorry mate , no idea ... I dont really know where Chester is, never mind if its famous for anything (cheese perhaps )

Ever heard of Chester Races :D

Ok Ok

Ever heard of Chester Races :D

:tumbleweed:

Not a betting man then!

No, never gambled in my life, nor had a drink...., nor took up with loose women, or drove fast cars :teeth:

Bet u 10p you have :)

no bet :teeth:

getting back on subject if there is the Festival taking place I'd better get my arse in gear and get booking :thumbs:

Not a betting man then!

No, never gambled in my life, nor had a drink...., nor took up with loose women, or drove fast cars :teeth:

getting back on subject if there is the Festival taking place I'd better get my arse in gear and get booking :thumbs:

Mate you could normally stay at mine without a problem, but its me birthday on the monday and the missus is taking me out on Saturday & sat nite so I'm not gonna be around - sorry :thumbdown:

Not a betting man then!

Mate you could normally stay at mine without a problem, but its me birthday on the monday and the missus is taking me out on Saturday & sat nite so I'm not gonna be around - sorry :thumbdown:

thanks for the thought Andy, but I wouldnt want to impose on anyone, :)

we do have a spare bed but it's a single one, you coming on yr own Tim? if you you are welcome to sleep with the fish (true, honest! :lol: )

Thanks Val.. thats an offer I shouldnt take up from an Italian :teeth: .. my missus will be tagging along as well so I will have to find a nice hotel :thumbs: