Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I didn't explain myself properly Sarnie, I meant we might as well call this our National meet if numbers are growing this quickly :)

but you are welcome :)

Whatever it is, I'm in :thumbs:

What if it's raining??

Was waiting for that :D

sorry I didn't explain myself properly Sarnie, I meant we might as well call this our National meet if numbers are growing this quickly :)

but you are welcome :)

Whatever it is, I'm in :thumbs:

Nicely! :thumbs:

Boing!

Anymore for anymore chaps! Come on, this may be the last good run of the year for some of you before you start worrying about driving the Zed on snow! :scare:

Any of our recent newbies want to meet up, don't be scared...... we are a friendly bunch really! :teeth:

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) Chesterfield

4) TheMinel

5) Liam's Z

6) lomoto

7) Digsy

8) Steve B (to be confirmed)

9) Max

10) Hanel

11) AndyC

12) Kai

13) Beavis

14)Sarnie

:drive1

Excellent! It will be like having a pace car at the grand prix! :D

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) Chesterfield

4) TheMinel

5) Liam's Z

6) lomoto

7) Digsy

8) Steve B (to be confirmed)

9) Max

10) Hanel

11) AndyC

12) Kai

13) Beavis

14)Sarnie

15) Kev

If there are only 2 left to vote then it still is a clear win for 15 October whatever happens :wacko: Or have I missed something? :wacko:

Kai

No, you ARE right Kai :D

What I was probably going to do was look at the date that won. See who it causes a prob too and then see if that the reason they have voted otherwise is because its a no go completely or just makes things awkward.

As I said, will have to go with the majority I guess....... :thumbs:

Mind you, that's assuming that the people that have voted are the people that have actually said they are interested and not other voters!

Right, I've just done a quick review of all comments..... so unless people haven't mentioned it. Then the only person who has said they can't do the 15th is Andy (who missed the last one as well :blush: ).

Due to the voting suggesting that's the day that most can make and the fact that hopefully the weather is likely to be the best that week (crossed fingers)..... then unless people speak up in the next few days, then I suggest we go with that day.

Andy, why don't you come and celebrate your b'day with us as well! You can always go out on the Sunday night, I mean you MUST be taking the Monday off?

Anyone else have a problem with the 15th then? Before we confirm it?

I 'ate u lot!!

:lol:

At the end of the day its gotta be a case of fitting in with the majority :thumbs:

Not made any plans yet but I reckon I'll be going out on the Saturday so providing its not a stupidly early start I should still be able to make it. Really gutted I missed the last 1 so I don't want to miss this too

I 'ate u lot!!

At the end of the day its gotta be a case of fitting in with the majority :thumbs:

Not made any plans yet but I reckon I'll be going out on the Saturday so providing its not a stupidly early start I should still be able to make it. Really gutted I missed the last 1 so I don't want to miss this too

I know mate, you can't miss this one....... why not let the missus drive on the motorway down to Wales, then we get to the interesting bits, you'll have sobered up? :teeth:

I 'ate u lot!!

I know mate, you can't miss this one....... why not let the missus drive on the motorway down to Wales, then we get to the interesting bits, you'll have sobered up? :teeth:

You pi**ed Mark :blush:

Saying that r Doris had a little go the other day :scare:

I 'ate u lot!!

You pi**ed Mark :blush:

Saying that r Doris had a little go the other day :scare:

Mines driven mine twice. The result? Two scuffed wheels :scare:

I let my missus drive it all the time, she's actually a really good driver, and I hate to admit it but if she has kerbed it I won't be able to tell cos I've made such a state of the wheels anyway (I have got a very good excuse, apart from being a mong).

I think though it would be better to leave her at home cos otherwise I'm only going to get told off all day, I can imagine what its going to be like and I don't think she'd be a big fan of those winding roads and a slightly heavy right foot.

I think though it would be better to leave her at home cos otherwise I'm only going to get told off all day, I can imagine what its going to be like and I don't think she'd be a big fan of those winding roads and a slightly heavy right foot.

They never are but I won't get the pass out if I come by myself........