Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

I was flicking through my new Evo mag at the weekend and in their eCOTY feature there's a picture of the team sitting eating roast lamb baps outside a pub, apparently in Wales. It looks and sounds suspiciously like our pub in Bala. Anyone else seen this?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was flicking through my new Evo mag at the weekend and in their eCOTY feature there's a picture of the team sitting eating roast lamb baps outside a pub, apparently in Wales. It looks and sounds suspiciously like our pub in Bala. Anyone else seen this?

can you post it up? I cant afford all these fancy mags

It may be difficult as it's very small and part of a montage and my scanner is crap. I'll see what I can do later when I'm home. :thumbs:

Sh1t, can't find a violin playing smiley to express your financial hardship! :p

It may be difficult as it's very small and part of a montage and my scanner is crap. I'll see what I can do later when I'm home. :thumbs:

Sh1t, can't find a violin playing smiley to express your financial hardship! :p

You guys in the legal professions are all heart :headhurt::p

Yes i think it is the same pub in Bala, looked like the same roads too that we used from Bala to Betsi :thumbs:

Would be great to get another meet like this sorted again for early next year, maybe in the spring. :thumbs: