Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

oh and any argument "i'm faster than you etc" can only be settled either on a track or on the 1/4 mile B):p

considering Lomoto keeps his Z in the garage 99% of the time, I can't see that happen :p

TRACK DAY ....... nice and dry ... we ought to get one organised.. never been on one in a car, done plenty on 2 wheels though :thumbs:

Anglesey is fantastic for the Z, coupla really nice straights and some twisty stuff. There's a company down there pretty regular that runs track days, have a mate who's very close to them, open pit lane sort of thing so you can get as many laps as you like. Plus they hire out Caterhams :thumbs: can find out when they've got some going on if anyones up for it?

yes I would be up for that ... so long as it's not a Saturday :thumbs:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go on then, only thing is that ttrack days are quite expensive :( as opposed to 1/4 miles which aren't :teeth:

Depends on your view of expensive, plus if you worked it out as a percentage of time spent out there per pound I guarantee the track day would work out better :teeth:

yes I would be up for that ... so long as it's not a Saturday :thumbs:

Normally on Sundays mate. Ok give me a few days and I'll find out (my mate's on holiday at the moment but back over the weekend).

Yeah about time you organised something...... slacker! :p

Well guys nearly a week since the meet and it was a good one, and it looks like the 15th was the right choice as it looks very wet this sunday. :yahoo:

I know, its good when you get it right ain't it! B)

Thats two favours I've used up with the big fella ;)

• 2 weeks later...
just found another pic from the run out, is that AndyC cleaning his car between drives :teeth: dedication indeed

wales15102006026.jpg

Ha ha, you must be joking mate (although getting up at 6am that morning to clean her may count as dedication), just putting on the club plate for the pics - gotta get my monies worth :thumbs: