Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and not far off half a million pounds worth of cars,how many times will you see that many/value of zs in convoy .

max.

But Lomoto's is only worth about £10k :blush:

bloody hell Sarnie makes yours worth £5k then, mind you only if you resprayed the bugger first

and not far off half a million pounds worth of cars,how many times will you see that many/value of zs in convoy .

max.

But Lomoto's is only worth about £10k :blush:

bloody hell Sarnie makes yours worth £5k then, mind you only if you resprayed the bugger first

;):lol:

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) TheMinel

4) Liam's Z

5) lomoto

6) Digsy

7) Steve B

8) Max

9) Hanel

10) AndyC

11) Kai

12) Beavis

13)Sarnie

14) Kev

15) Sinbad

16) Scoobylaw

17) DaveH

18) H5

19) Ob'Z'esed (leon)

Is this the final figure for the run out ?, or does anyone else want to stick their name down, must be some newbies who havent seen this??

Seems a shame not to lift it up to the 20+ mark :teeth:

Go on then... I'll convoy up with Hanel as long as the Red Bull Air Race Disaster hasn't put him off!

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) TheMinel

4) Liam's Z

5) lomoto

6) Digsy

7) Steve B

8) Max

9) Hanel

10) AndyC

11) Kai

12) Beavis

13)Sarnie

14) Kev

15) Sinbad

16) Scoobylaw

17) DaveH

18) H5

19) Ob'Z'esed (leon)

20) Stevie_350z

Go on then... I'll convoy up with Hanel as long as the Red Bull Air Race Disaster hasn't put him off!

Woohoo, we've hit the magic 20 :yahoo:

Good to hear you're joining us Stevie. If you can't be bothered trolling through the 20 pages of posts, I've arranged a room at the Travel inn at the Chester Services where we are meeting on the Sunday morning. If you're you are planning on staying overnight in or around Chester then we are also arranging to meet up for a drink on the Saturday night with Max and Lomoto, if Tim ever finds a hotel to suit him....

If you do fancy staying over then we could arrange to meet up on the way up to Chester.

just to bring this up to date with all the pages

latest for October 15th North Wales drive out

Seeing as the route and times worked out perfect last time, then going to keep it exactly the same. Apologies if anyone thinks its a bit early meeting, but as any of the guys that came on the last one will vouch for, it worked great with a nice leisurely start. Apologies again if the meeting location is slightly in the wrong direction for people from coming from south etc, but its a place big enough for this many Zeds and easy to get to.

And it gives all a place to get a cup of coffee etc and put faces to names before the day starts!

So then, the route will be as follows, post leaving the services:

1) Follow M56 to end, then hang a left onto the A494 towards Mold (via A5117).

2) Follow A494 past Mold towards Ruthin.

3) At Ruthin stay on A494 towards Bala.

4) A494 comes to end at Corwen, turn right onto A5 then left at next lights onto A494 to Bala.

5) At Bala, pull into the car park next to the lake and have a nice break (hopefully wtih some nice autumnal sun! Coolio)

6) Walk back 2 mins into Bala and grab some lunch at the same place as last time.

7) Take the A4212/A470 over the moors to Betws-y-coed (cracking road last time, nice and scenic).

8) Take A5 back out of Betws-y-coed then take the B4501 towards Denbigh

9) At Denbigh, then follow signs for Ruthin on A525.

10) Make way back up the A494 towards M56.

11) Cruise home via M56.....

Meeting location and time:

Roadchef Chester Services, J14 M56 9am (will wait there for a while etc)

http://www.roadchef.com/locations/chester.htm

Once again, I know it some of the times and location of meeting may not be ideal, but it's going to be hard with this many numbers to account for all. Please bare that in mind before any comments made about the time or the location!

One more thing, last time we all exchanged mobiles so if all on the list who didn't go last time (as I still have those numbers) want to PM me their mobiles then I will PM mine back. At least that way if we get broken up or anyone is late on the day then we have contact.......

Looking forward to another cracking drive. Lets just hope for a nice dry day now. As I said, I'll be on hols for two weeks shortly so if I don't respond until about the 10th, then don't worry!

For anyone that missed the first days comments etc, then take a look here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=150

1) Jacko

2) M13KYF

3) TheMinel

4) Liam's Z

5) lomoto

6) Digsy

7) Steve B

8) Max

9) Hanel

10) AndyC

11) Kai

12) Beavis

13)Sarnie

14) Kev

15) Sinbad

16) Scoobylaw

17) DaveH

18) H5

19) Ob'Z'esed

20) Stevie_350z

were gonna have one big convoy. Come in rubber duck

Here's to making the fastest, noisiest and best looking traffic jam ever!

It will also be a rogues gallery! Cameras all round. I'm looking to get some bodyshop advice from the experts - my baby needs some treatment (well, maybe after winter ;) ).

BRING IT ON! :yahoo:

Here's to making the fastest, noisiest and best looking traffic jam ever!

It will also be a rogues gallery! Cameras all round. I'm looking to get some bodyshop advice from the experts - my baby needs some treatment (well, maybe after winter ;) ).

BRING IT ON! :yahoo:

one thing Stevie we will recognize you B)