Sad sad day :(

srobrien

god i was expecting really bad news when i saw the title! my heart goes out to you :lol:

:lol: well its sad for me haha

:lol: im glad thats all it was, i was expecting your zed round a tree or a few valves sticking out of the bonnet! now that would be a sad day :thumbdown:

god i was expecting really bad news when i saw the title! my heart goes out to you :lol:

:lol: well its sad for me haha

Man!!! why are you such a drama queen ;) i was really worried something terrible had happened to you or your zed :scare:

Its official now...........................I christen you: resident drama queen :lol:

I know how you feel bud I felt bad when mine reached 50,000 mls..........

I bought my 350Z MY08 two weeks ago with 2,500 mls on it and strange as it seems I'm now approaching 4,000 mls........... :scare:

I just can't stop driving it.......lol.......... But yet again a car is to enjoy, not to keep the miles down for the next owner IMHO...... ;)

Enjoy it mate.......... :teeth:

WHAT 30k!

Is it run in yet :shrug: come on catch up my 2006 Z is currently at 98k and she feels GREAT!! :yahoo:

That said Alex just sorted me a new front wheel bearing out THANKS ALEX :thumbs:

Seriously though 30k god that takes me back good times :drunk:

ENJOY!