Sad sad day :(

srobrien

I bought mine last May with 14,700 on the clock and now I'm roughly 26,000. I just couldn't stop driving it. 6 months in Carbon Coops garage will save a few miles though while i'm avoiding being shot and/or blown up. :thumbs:

... you moving to Glasgow for a while Danny ?!?! ;):lol:

ps I know you're not so best of luck :thumbs:

I bought mine last May with 14,700 on the clock and now I'm roughly 26,000. I just couldn't stop driving it. 6 months in Carbon Coops garage will save a few miles though while i'm avoiding being shot and/or blown up. :thumbs:

:cry:

I'll be alreeeet. If not I'm gonna need you to make some custom sticks so I can reach the pedals when the legs are a little shorter, brother ;)

I'll be alreeeet. If not I'm gonna need you to make some custom sticks so I can reach the pedals when the legs are a little shorter, brother ;)

OMFG :lol::scare:

You trying to steal my lime light here? I think hitting 30k is a BIT worse that having you legs blown off.

:lol:

R

Oucho I'm sitting at 21 thousand. Bought her with 16thou on clock...

Done a thousand in the first two weeks.

(off topic.. How much did it cost to change to White dials husky? Any joy with changing the Bose colour? How much would you charge to do it? It's so cool looking!)

ROFL :lol::lol:

seriously Danny - don't say things like that! Be safe

......and back on topic - I've just realised I need to phone my insurance and let them know I've gone over my estimated 13k mileage for the year - I've put 13.5k on in 9 months just passed the 35k mark last week :dry:

But then as some of the guys are saying the car's for driving not looking at.....I said I'd keep the mileage down..... :p I said I'd only ever use Nissan to maintain FDSH............ :p and..... I said I'd NEVER track her either :lol::lol::drive1 so far the spend just on maintenance and some basic mods has exceeded 3k....and I can't stop looking at brakes! :shrug: she's between me and my wits :blush::lol:

Oucho I'm sitting at 21 thousand. Bought her with 16thou on clock...

Done a thousand in the first two weeks.

(off topic.. How much did it cost to change to White dials husky? Any joy with changing the Bose colour? How much would you charge to do it? It's so cool looking!)

PM'd :)