Just got to have

ATTAK Z

nice wheels.

as for not working on an un modded Zed.

most of the big rim cars/zeds you see in the state look bog standard other than big wheels and slammed suspension.

i think he is making a bar stool set. :lol:

but its only because he's a bar steward :lol:

you would need a heavily modded zed to pull those off

?? ............ not IMO

......most of the big rim cars/zeds you see in the states look bog standard other than big wheels and slammed suspension ...........

+1

I think subconsciously, I am going for the SoCal Custom look on my car lol :blink::blink::blink:

?? ............ not IMO

......most of the big rim cars/zeds you see in the states look bog standard other than big wheels and slammed suspension ...........

+1

I think subconsciously, I am going for the SoCal Custom look on my car lol :blink::blink::blink:

SoCal look FTW B)

?? ............ not IMO

+1

SoCal look FTW B)

The following image is NOT suitable for work etc ..................... Mods please remove if you think it's a step too far

http://shop.socalcustoms.com/NewShirtBackMJ.jpg

This is excellent!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slammed

Slammed

Having your Honda Civic lowered to the ground to improve aerodynamics (i.e. look really dumb) so you can get better gas mileage driving to your job as Mc Donald's Hamburger Technician from your parents' house. Frequently accompanied by a gigantic, turd-shaped spoiler with no aerodynamic effect.

Man, that slammed Honda looks ghey. I hope the owner's mom doesn't know he saved up his allowance for 5 years to buy that lowering kit.

i challenge any of you to use the terminology "slammed" in a normal conversation not on the interweb :lol: :lol:

"this bloke kept picking holes in sentences i wrote on the internet, so when i next saw him i slammed my fist in to his face" :shrug:

yeah seems to work in normal non internet sentences as well :lol: