StreetView - So where are the Zs

Rob_Quads

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is from last year - they must only drive round in the middle of the day you never see anyones cars

outside the houses? Funny looked at my old house , lazy gites have done sod all to it since I sold it 5 years ago! :headhurt:

what i wanna know is WHO has driven over my grass!!!! Tyre tracks over the front lawn. I'm not sure about posting a link on a forum with the location of my car.............

Who owns the RX8 ?

Is that a UFO over the caravan opposite ?

hahahaha - RX8 is next door. It's quite a nice one isn't it? It's an old couple who are a nightmare (well she is). She rakes the gravel after he's driven on it! If you pan to the right you see the bloke next door with his face blurred out! :lol:

hahahaha - RX8 is next door. It's quite a nice one isn't it? It's an old couple who are a nightmare (well she is). She rakes the gravel after he's driven on it! If you pan to the right you see the bloke next door with his face blurred out! :lol:

Have you checked the UFO above the caravan opposite you (on google Earth)

can't see anything on the google maps satellite view.......although on that one its my zed in the drive, can only tell because of the colour.

can't see anything on the google maps satellite view.......although on that one its my zed in the drive, can only tell because of the colour.

post-5517-135011875366_thumb.jpg

tbh i think its a privacy invasion. They blur your face and your number plates but at the end of the day in my tiny village you can search and see who has what car and if its worth nicking! My son's type R is large as life in front of the house for one. The guy next door is in the drive - ok his face is blurred but its clearly him. What if he was with someone in his drive that he wasn't supposed to be with.......

My house is set back from the road by quite a way but houses on the street can be zoomed in so the window is nearly your whole screen! I'm not keen to be honest! Also the pic of my house was taken when it wasn't looking at its best as we have been working on it and that will now be what they put on right move when i bloody well sell it - complete with tyre track across the lawn!

tbh i think its a privacy invasion. They blur your face and your number plates but at the end of the day in my tiny village you can search and see who has what car and if its worth nicking! My son's type R is large as life in front of the house for one. The guy next door is in the drive - ok his face is blurred but its clearly him. What if he was with someone in his drive that he wasn't supposed to be with.......

My house is set back from the road by quite a way but houses on the street can be zoomed in so the window is nearly your whole screen! I'm not keen to be honest! Also the pic of my house was taken when it wasn't looking at its best as we have been working on it and that will now be what they put on right move when i bloody well sell it - complete with tyre track across the lawn!

Totally agree :thumbs:

I think its great, good for finding places when your not sure where you are going :)

My only complaint is that you can see me driving my Vectra & I'm doing something I shouldn't be at the same time :blush: