what happened?

Go over the other side of the page and click on 'view unread posts' or 'view unread inc OT'

That'll give you all the active ones you haven't read.

I'm old I like one button. :):)

I have never used the 'View Active Topics' button... :shrug:

Me either.

Go over the other side of the page and click on 'view unread posts' or 'view unread inc OT'

I'm old I like one button. :):)

Go on, try something new! It'll make you feel young again! ;):lol::lol:

And then I come back to it and can't find the one I want to reply to as I've read it. If I have not already posted in that thread I'm stuffed.

Also the Green room stuff doesn't show up when I press to include OT threads

edit. sorry to the Mods and those who made the changes, I know you did it for the best of reasons, but it just causes me pain and extra effort to find the stuff I had instant access to this afternnoon

The green room doesn't come up on those searches for a reason.

If anybody posts it goes back to the top of the list as it is then unread.

If you want to read topics then go back to reply later then....... you could do it the long way.

WTF, The Green Room? Why have i not seen this before?? And why does it not appear in my View Unread Posts Inc Off Topic??

Because it's full of cr4p! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's unmoderated - only posts that are reported are looked at - so it's taken off the unread list.

Just so everyone knows, the site admin are aware of the issue with the 'view active topics' button. They are pretty busy just now though after installing the mandatory security upgrade to the forum. Hope you understand.

WTF, The Green Room? Why have i not seen this before?? And why does it not appear in my View Unread Posts Inc Off Topic??

Because it's full of cr4p! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's unmoderated - only posts that are reported are looked at - so it's taken off the unread list.

Just so everyone knows, the site admin are aware of the issue with the 'view active topics' button. They are pretty busy just now though after installing the mandatory security upgrade to the forum. Hope you understand.

no problem :thumbs::thumbs:

Guys by the sounds of things it was a routine procedure that needed to be carried out by the mods for the forum to run smoothly, if certain threads have been lost lol its not the end of the world :lol: Give the mods a bit of slack guys, they do their best for us zedheads and dont get any reward for it.

Have a beer and it will all be ok :drunk::thumbs: