I've fallen in love...

UNABASHED

I have the same spacer, 25 and 20's. Also looking to refurb in different colour :)

just got to decide what colour to go for now...decisions decisions!

I'd be interested to know what you go for .... I had my Rays PCeed recently in black chrome ... almost a match for GM[attachment=1]Image003.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Image002.jpg[/attachment]

Why are your splash guards unpainted? :surrender:

Why are your splash guards unpainted? :surrender:

As they came from the dealer as an unrequested extra when new ....... because my car was 2 weeks late the dealer tried to pacify me by giving me a few bits and pieces ... the best thing he did was give me the demonstrator for 2 weeks .... boy that car was fast ;)

a long read with many different variations of stock rims - http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/249 ... hread.html.

I particularly like the idea of black spokes with a polished lip, think that might suit my azure very nicely.

Have been through all 30 pages and not one person has done what i'm doing :)

Most of them have kept it safe where only a few have gone outside the box....

I have taken the box and kicked it the f$ck out of town ;)

a long read with many different variations of stock rims - http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/249 ... hread.html.

I particularly like the idea of black spokes with a polished lip, think that might suit my azure very nicely.

Keen to see the results! :thumbs:

and what are you plans exactly - or is it a secret?

Got the zed back from myalloys in basingstoke this afternoon. Basically I had them done in 'shadow chrome'. Its all done in the same paint but with less put on the lip to give the desired effect. I don't think anybody has done this to their rays yet. Myalloys did a cracking job and very pleased with the service!

Car is lowered and spacers are currently being shipped. Sorry for the crap phone photos but its all I had time to do before it went dark. car is filthy aswell so once the 30mm spacers are on and its clean I'll do a proper thread.

04032010065.jpg

04032010067.jpg

04032010068.jpg

The pics do not do the rims justice, when the sun sits on them they look great

mine are the same ................ better to do some pics when the car is clean and the sun is shining (if it ever does again)

What do you think about the Brembos ? ....... needs a different colour with GM IMO

Me likie - slightly different shades depending on angle.

Cheers, I wasn't keen on the idea at first but definitely grown on me.

The pics do not do the rims justice, when the sun sits on them they look great

mine are the same ................ better to do some pics when the car is clean and the sun is shining (if it ever does again)

What do you think about the Brembos ? ....... needs a different colour with GM IMO

Yea I know what you mean, when they're clean and the light hits them the finish is great!

I know what you mean, not really sure what colour to go for. Depends on the theme of the car I suppose. Maybe black? I think I would like to see pics.

Neon pink :shrug:

I looked through all 30 pages too and there was NOTHING original there. All black and some black with time attack style red rim.

I was expecting to have my mind blown by that thread and it didn't happen.

Got the zed back from myalloys in basingstoke this afternoon. Basically I had them done in 'shadow chrome'. Its all done in the same paint but with less put on the lip to give the desired effect. I don't think anybody has done this to their rays yet. Myalloys did a cracking job and very pleased with the service!

Car is lowered and spacers are currently being shipped. Sorry for the crap phone photos but its all I had time to do before it went dark. car is filthy aswell so once the 30mm spacers are on and its clean I'll do a proper thread.

Nice one Kris, they look great. Glad Marion and Ron looked after you, they are lovely people and really take pride in what they do, its a real shame they dont do SMART repairs any more, they were excellent at that too. Not the cheapest around but well worth the extra I'm sure you'll agree :thumbs:

I have gotten my refurb down to £30 a wheel. I will post results up once i have picked them up on monday :ninja:

Maybe start a thread with locations and prices of good reliable wheel refurbers :thumbs:

that's a great price! Where are you getting them done?