whistling sound

cerealuk

+1 on some sort of window seal issue. i get lots of wind noise from my drivers side due to the window not being seated right.

side note i see the pimped out dolorians quite abit due to living down the road from the dolarin owners club !

Yeah I get wind noise and whistling through the top corner of the window of my drivers door, it just doesn't seem to sit right against the rubber to seal properly. I can put my finger in it and the whistling stops! It also happens at higher speeds, like yours. 70 of course ;)

apparently... not that I know about this....

the trick is to get the mouth piece in free air and the hole on top of the whistle in "sheltered" air.. kinda tucked away in the grille or air intake

but like I say I know nothing :lol:

Yeah I get wind noise and whistling through the top corner of the window of my drivers door, it just doesn't seem to sit right against the rubber to seal properly. I can put my finger in it and the whistling stops! It also happens at higher speeds, like yours. 70 of course ;)

You get wind noise and whistling! :lol: Eat less beans and make sure you at least whistle a nice tune while your at it! :p:lol: