Naughty Neighbour

Yukmouth

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update -

The policewomen came by she assess the damage and said its pretty clear cut that its the Punto - she also pointed out a mark on my driver side door too - ARRRGHHHHH!!!!! (must have been when i reverse parked) :surrender: i give up!!

She went off to speak to both the residents of flats 5 and 6 - Why 5 aswell??

Well the estate agent who looks after these flats said that when he called flat 6 about it, they told him that the Fiat Punto is not theirs, nor do they own a car and that they are pi**ed off because somebody else is using their parking space without informing them and suggested that it was flat 5 that was using an additional parking space...

She went to flat 5 after being told that by flat 6 and they said that the Fiat Punto is not theirs either - hmmm...

Its a mystery - i asked her if i could put a camera in the car, but she needs to get back to me to see if its legal to do so.

Shes going to do a check on the Fiat and see who it belongs to and try and trace it that way...

Could you possibly ask you neighbour permission and clamp it for being in the wrong space?

That way you find out who it is (leave your contact number under the wiper) and you can demand release cost to the extent of the damage to your car :teeth:

Ah yes i forgot about that part,

The estate agent said that I can't...It would be funny if i did.....but I can ask flat 6 to do it as it is classed as their property -

I'll need to go speak to flat 6 about it and go buy a clamp :)

Safer neighbourhood police scheme

:scare:

Where do you live mate?

I'm in Woking - Apparently some places are pretty rough but i've not exprienced the likes in the 5 or so months i've been here... probably in the 'better' area?!

Could you possibly ask you neighbour permission and clamp it for being in the wrong space?

That way you find out who it is (leave your contact number under the wiper) and you can demand release cost to the extent of the damage to your car :teeth:

good idea but hasn't the law on clamping been changed recently which would make that illegal

................and .........................

I can just see it now.........clamped the Fiat last night ..... went to get the Zed this morning ..... was confronted by a gorilla ....... am writing this from hospital with my good hand

good idea but hasn't the law on clamping been changed recently which would make that illegal

................and .........................

I can just see it now.........clamped the Fiat last night ..... went to get the Zed this morning ..... was confronted by a gorilla ....... am writing this from hospital with my good hand

:lol:

Update -

The policewomen came by she assess the damage and said its pretty clear cut that its the Punto - she also pointed out a mark on my driver side door too - ARRRGHHHHH!!!!! (must have been when i reverse parked) :surrender: i give up!!

She went off to speak to both the residents of flats 5 and 6 - Why 5 aswell??

Well the estate agent who looks after these flats said that when he called flat 6 about it, they told him that the Fiat Punto is not theirs, nor do they own a car and that they are pi**ed off because somebody else is using their parking space without informing them and suggested that it was flat 5 that was using an additional parking space...

She went to flat 5 after being told that by flat 6 and they said that the Fiat Punto is not theirs either - hmmm...

Its a mystery - i asked her if i could put a camera in the car, but she needs to get back to me to see if its legal to do so.

Shes going to do a check on the Fiat and see who it belongs to and try and trace it that way...

She could've done that on the spot via her radio surely?.....one or both of the neighbours is telling porkies :wacko:

I'm not offended - it just puts a tarnish on everyone who comes from Asia (e.g. Indians, Chinese, Thai etc). Even the news broadcasters do it, they just say a group of "Asians". They would never say a group of "Europeans" - they would say the exact country they were from e.g. Polish/German/French etc.

I don't agree, when I was in Asia I often heard them refering to 'Europeans', both in person and being broadcast.

Anyway more on topic, good luck with the result of this, whilst I sympathise with some of the more agressive posts on this topic I think that you've handled this the right way, hope it all works out for you.

Hope you get this sorted mate, its really not good. As much as I'd love to say burn it the retaliation would not be good.

However, if that space is not meant to be occupied, whats stopping you parking over both of them when the Punto is gone? ;)

Havn't been able to get back in contact with the police women who came round... have rang but straight to voice mail either phone is off or busy...hmmm...

The Fiat Punto hasn't been touched at all this week no movement what so ever - I've left a letter on the car to ask him to come forward and basically own up to the mess caused to my doors - Saw the extent of the damage today after a good clean - the dents really show up in the sunlight :(

Hopefully i'll get some kind of information soon........

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry not updated this for a while -

Well....lets see where to begin...again,

The Punto had been left there for a considerable amount of time - gernerally my g/f spots it leaving at around (~9am) or returning (~6pm), however no motion since 1st March. (last recorded action) - PC Wright was pretty useless and never came back to me about what she found out..

Strange?! - The car seemed like it belong to no one, yet we have seen the owner going into the flats - AWOL?! Anyways, I leave a note in a plastic bag waiting patiently to ask the owner to come forward and own up to the damage - a week past the letter had not been touched nor had the car been move - hmmm, so i went to speak to the resident at flat 6 we decided there was no other option but to report this and get it towed away... :teeth: :GRINS:

As i was returning that night i had a message from my g/f saying that the owner of the punto has actually gone on holiday - His friend popped over to check mail and had picked up the note and came knocking on our door to explain the situation - finally revealing that its No.10!!!!! He had left to go on holiday for a month, and has been parking at no.6 because his space is to far away...Please see for yourselves really how far away that space is....(his friend moved the car to its rightful space)

img0357b.th.jpg Next to the clio (right)

What an inconsiderate lazy jackass...mo'fo

And so now i have to wait a few more days before i can actually speak to him...

***GOOD NEWS*** - no one parks in either of the spaces next to me and his space is directly below my kitchen window..hehehehe!!!! :yahoo:

now that u know he has gone away, notify some local disreputable youths, that the car has been abandoned and they can "take" it. i would just get an angle grinder and cut a hole in the roof and get a local firm or pikeys to fill it full of concrete!!!!

try and move that away!!!!!

job done.

then sit back and await his return!

or............

get a quote for all of the damage he has caused, and marr his lovely hols with a big fat repair bill. the whole club will be there to support you!!

i hate this kinda thing it really make my blood boil as some people have no respect for other peoples stuff

now that u know he has gone away, notify some local disreputable youths, that the car has been abandoned and they can "take" it. i would just get an angle grinder and cut a hole in the roof and get a local firm or pikeys to fill it full of concrete!!!!

try and move that away!!!!!

job done.

then sit back and await his return!

or............

get a quote for all of the damage he has caused, and marr his lovely hols with a big fat repair bill. the whole club will be there to support you!!

i hate this kinda thing it really make my blood boil as some people have no respect for other peoples stuff

:surrender: Don't do the first one...

We moved into a house a few years back that had six parking spaces. The reason we picked this house was because there were six of us each with a car.

Anyway, when we move in we fine a battered old GTO in the last parking space.

It was still there after a few days so we started asking around to see if anyone know who owned it. We had no luck so we continued to wait.

After a few weeks the car still had not moved so we phoned the council to see what they would do about it. After getting passed around loads we finally told that since it was on private land there was nothing that they could do and we should speak to the police.

So i did, i phoned the police and went through the same process only to be told the same thing. They suggested we phoned the DVLA.

So i did, i phoned the DVLA and went through the same process AGAIN. The said that they would get in contact with the registered owner. That night i went to bed happy thinking i was finally getting somewhere.

The next day i had a phone call from the DVLA telling me that their records were out of date as the registered owner had since sold the car and they did not have the details for the new owner. They then said that since it was on private land there was nothing more they could do, but helpfully they suggested getting in contact with the council or the Police! :bang::bang::bang:

Figuring that out of the three, the police had the most power i phoned them again and pleaded with them to do something about it. The bloke i was speaking to was actually very helpful. Again he said that since it was on private land there was nothing they could do. Then he sorta hinted that if it were somehow moved on to the road then the police would have no choice but to remove it.

So there i was left with no help from the council or the DVLA and the police telling me that the only way i could get the car removed was to commit a crime!

Then i had a brain wave, i had a look in the yellow pages and found a dodgy looking cash for bangers type of company. I phoned them and explained to them the situation. I was totally honest with them and said that if they wanted to pick it up they could have it for free. The bloke on the phone said that since it was illegal to remove it there was nothing that they could do, but he took my address anyway.

Half an hour later the turned up in a recovery truck, spoke to me for less then a min and then proceeded to smash a window, take the hand break off and winch the car on to the back of the truck. He was gone in less then 5 mins!

A few days later we had a very very angry chav turn up asking where is car was. We denied any knowledge of it and politely suggested that he report it to the police.

That one went down as a win!

We moved into a house a few years back that had six parking spaces. The reason we picked this house was because there were six of us each with a car.

It was still there after a few days so we started asking around to see if anyone know who owned it. We had no luck so we continued to wait.

After a few weeks the car still had not moved so we phoned the council to see what they would do about it. After getting passed around loads we finally told that since it was on private land there was nothing that they could do and we should speak to the police.

So i did, i phoned the police and went through the same process only to be told the same thing. They suggested we phoned the DVLA.

So i did, i phoned the DVLA and went through the same process AGAIN. The said that they would get in contact with the registered owner. That night i went to bed happy thinking i was finally getting somewhere.

The next day i had a phone call from the DVLA telling me that their records were out of date as the registered owner had since sold the car and they did not have the details for the new owner. They then said that since it was on private land there was nothing more they could do, but helpfully they suggested getting in contact with the council or the Police! :bang::bang::bang:

Figuring that out of the three, the police had the most power i phoned them again and pleaded with them to do something about it. The bloke i was speaking to was actually very helpful. Again he said that since it was on private land there was nothing they could do. Then he sorta hinted that if it were somehow moved on to the road then the police would have no choice but to remove it.

So there i was left with no help from the council or the DVLA and the police telling me that the only way i could get the car removed was to commit a crime!

Then i had a brain wave, i had a look in the yellow pages and found a dodgy looking cash for bangers type of company. I phoned them and explained to them the situation. I was totally honest with them and said that if they wanted to pick it up they could have it for free. The bloke on the phone said that since it was illegal to remove it there was nothing that they could do, but he took my address anyway.

Half an hour later the turned up in a recovery truck, spoke to me for less then a min and then proceeded to smash a window, take the hand break off and winch the car on to the back of the truck. He was gone in less then 5 mins!

A few days later we had a very very angry chav turn up asking where is car was. We denied any knowledge of it and politely suggested that he report it to the police.

FANTASTIC, absolute genius!!! well done sir i congratulate u on such a fiendish plan!!!!! :thumbs:

FANTASTIC, absolute genius!!! well done sir i congratulate u on such a fiendish plan!!!!! :thumbs:

i like it aswell :thumbs: