Custom made LED Reflectors NOW INCL INDICATORS

marzman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few night shots for anyone interested. They look blue in one shot, but thats compared against my stock yellow side lights which i haven't got round to removing yet.

3 days in and the testing's going well... :D

106_0050.jpg

106_0051.jpg

106_0052.jpg

These up for sale yet mate.

Not yet bud...

Am waiting on some amber LED's from hong kong, but they were delayed due to the chinese new year, and this morning i was asked to go to Greece for 10 days on Monday on business, so looking at w/c 29th March they will be for sale. I'll get some pics up of the 6+6 setup of white/amber LED's, and then start a list going for sale.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update...

I've just finished fitting the new version of these, with 6 white and 6 amber LED's hooked upto my indicators.

I think they look alright but will get a better idea tonight. The amber LED's look a little bit red-ish so im not sure if i like them. But on the plus side at least i managed to get 12 LED's in the standard reflector.

HOWEVER... these have taken me about 10 hours to make... literally twice as long as just the white LED versions. As a result i dont think i'll be offering them for sale... far too much hassle!! See pics and video...

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg