19" nismos bargin !

yokomo

only issue is i think they may be 10's all round :(

It says they come in 9J and 10J widths.

Jim, its nearly 4 years you have been on this site, get some new rims already!!!!!!! :p

he lives in larbert, they'll get nicked :lol:

:lol::lol: Not far off the truth!

I really like the Nismos, but I find it hard to spend that kind of money on wheels that I would be scared to use all year round.

only issue is i think they may be 10's all round :(

It says they come in 9J and 10J widths.

Jim, its nearly 4 years you have been on this site, get some new rims already!!!!!!! :p

he lives in larbert, they'll get nicked :lol:

:lol::lol: Not far off the truth!

I really like the Nismos, but I find it hard to spend that kind of money on wheels that I would be scared to use all year round.

Buy these cheapo Rota's then :lol:

nismo's arnt that bad at all, iv had mine well over 18months now and they get used all year round and sit outside all year round on the car no matter what the weather as i cant get it in a garage, as long as you wash them often and every month or so give them a wax you'l be amazed how they stand up, im sure many guys on here can vouch for how well mine have kept :thumbs:

nismo's arnt that bad at all, iv had mine well over 18months now and they get used all year round and sit outside all year round on the car no matter what the weather as i cant get it in a garage, as long as you wash them often and every month or so give them a wax you'l be amazed how they stand up, im sure many guys on here can vouch for how well mine have kept :thumbs:

yeah but you clearly have OCD :lol:

And you don't? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

I'm paranoid about keeping the OEM JDM wheels pristine. I shudder to think how I would cope with Nismos! :blush:

And you don't? :lol::lol:

hmm :blush::lol:

CAUGHT :surrender: