Carbon Door Handle covers without keyhole

scottsoulby

• 2 weeks later...

i've just painted my spare door handles in preparation for something like this.

my plan is to carbon vinyl wrap them, but depending on price i might be interested in this.

my main issue when i looked at these before was that you could see silver when you lifted the handle up, but as i've painted mine black it won;t be an issue,

externally though my car uses 2x2 twill not the 1x1 twill you use. whats the chance of a set in 2x2?

i can find out for you mate, 2x2 is a common carbon weave so they should have it, think that is the issue with carbon stick on covers, that you can still see silver, ill have to try and think about that one and sort it out

much appreciated,

painting mine black was my solution, will have a spare set if want them. once i've fitted mine

my plan is to carbon vinyl wrap them, but depending on price i might be interested in this.

my main issue when i looked at these before was that you could see silver when you lifted the handle up, but as i've painted mine black it won;t be an issue,

externally though my car uses 2x2 twill not the 1x1 twill you use. whats the chance of a set in 2x2?

Are they easy to remove? what did you use to spray them?

Cheers Woody :thumbs:

Are they easy to remove? what did you use to spray them?

Cheers Woody :thumbs:

i did mine in a day, but i have access to my workshop and heater. used primer and satin black paint from halfrauds. haven't removed mine yet. got a spare set i sprayed up.

• 4 weeks later...