wheels wheels wheels

Husky

i know what you're saying I guess that's why everyone paints them that colour but there's a fine line between them coming like that and being painted like that. They'd have to be done by a pro for me. Didn't alex have some up in a thread a while back? They looked good.

yeah i think they were sent to a pro :) choice of colours aswell.

i wonder if it'd be worth picking a set up spare, taking lots of time painting and then selling the originals :shrug:

whatever.jpg

What is it with Septics and over stretched tyres? That needs at least 30 mm more on the rear profile and 20mm at the front :thumbdown:

Not just the yanks...

DSC00450.jpg

On a slammed car it looks great and you need it too get the rims outside the arch and so you can turn the wheels!

actually i like both those but they kind of go with the overall look

+1 :)

and

whatever.jpg

What is it with Septics and over stretched tyres? That needs at least 30 mm more on the rear profile and 20mm at the front :thumbdown:

Not just the yanks...

DSC00450.jpg

On a slammed car it looks great and you need it too get the rims outside the arch and so you can turn the wheels!

oh dear lord thats bad :doh:

i know what you're saying I guess that's why everyone paints them that colour but there's a fine line between them coming like that and being painted like that. They'd have to be done by a pro for me. Didn't alex have some up in a thread a while back? They looked good.

yeah i think they were sent to a pro :) choice of colours aswell.

i wonder if it'd be worth picking a set up spare, taking lots of time painting and then selling the originals :shrug:

or passing them round the club kinda group buy style

whatever.jpg

Not just the yanks...

DSC00450.jpg

Why did you have to post a picture of a R34 :dry: Damn you :rant:

whatever.jpg

Not just the yanks...

DSC00450.jpg

I thought it was Illegal for any part of the wheel or tyre to protrude beyond the bodywork - something to do with pedestrian protection

whatever.jpg

Not just the yanks...

DSC00450.jpg

I thought it was Illegal for any part of the wheel or tyre to protrude beyond the bodywork - something to do with pedestrian protection

Top of the wheel is almost inline with the arch... law says nothing about camber ;)

And Ian... you know you dont want a GT-R anymore!! ;)

HKS-BNR34-263.jpg

Belongs to the user Vertex350Z on my350 :thumbs:

fantastic mate :yahoo: ta :thumbs:

Hey wolf boy, don't go stalking the poor chap now :lol:

Anyway i can't bame you! the wheel is a beaut and will suit your zed in GM B)

i'm sure you can swap with Alex on the ready painted ones he has for a small token his way! i wouldgo for red or even yellow :thumbs:

Do i take it that you will be considering lowering the zed to make it work well :p act fast as the are some springs about on the sales items ;)

PS. The new deal is on and just waiting for the first shipment to arrive so i can go check them in person before engaging this fellow B)