Off to the 370Z roadster launch at local dealer!!

shire350Z

I got invited but couldn't be arsed to go, I really hate them tossers at Evans Halshaw :p

+1. Had a really bad experience when my Zed was with them. Definitely in my list of bad garages. They know nothing about the Zed..doubt it there will be good post sales customer service for the 370Z.

I had a look at a 370Z roadster on Monday. The pigs tail is awful..... The satnav etc I was told was the MY09 one as I made a point of asking.

Pretty cool but with an asking price of 35k I think it's a bit rich for me.

pics to follow this post but £35k though stew is for the top of the range GT pack, sat nav, auto box with paddle shift etc etc and must admit i really like them B) can obviously spec them lower to be cheaper.

The guys there sempt to know a 'fair' amount not as much as me mind :lol: when i started tellin them about the black edition thanks chris for the info :lol: there'v ordered all black ones as the guy who's done the ordering thought the quartz would be the same as the renault colour as he's worked there and it was a not very nice goldi colour!!! how bads that didnt even know what colour it was :clap:

Evans Halshaw have always been prity good with me when i had problems with the car and nissan must be fairly happy with them as theyve let them have a 'black' edition for every dealership in the area pity they'v only ordered all black :headhurt: they'v already sold 8 370's and had 3 enquires for GTR which all customers have gone else where to buy so there must be some money somewhere round near not that iv seen a 370 or GTR on the road yet near by :thumbdown:

few pics of the sat nav for chris not the best pics sorrry :blush: must admit very impressed with the new sat nav touchscreen, big hard drive, dvd player, postcode accepted, bluetooth, the lot any thing its missing in my opinion is a rear view camera :thumbs:

phonepics002-3.jpg

phonepics003-2.jpg

phonepics011-1.jpg

phonepics017-1.jpg

phonepics018-1.jpg

phonepics004-1.jpg

phonepics019.jpg

phonepics020.jpg

phonepics021.jpg

yeah not the best but its not very good in the 350 especially if liek me you have the nismo wing and heavly tinted rear windows, like i said really its just missin the rear view camera!!

As for the looks its such a improvement over the 350 rag tops (sorry guys) so much more design went into it and with the 'humped' back looks B) Bonus with the 370 rag top it was built as its own car instead of like the 350 where they just chopped the top off!

Dont know if any of you have seen the top gear write up where they say its one of only three rag tops in the world that handle as well if not slightly better than the coupe version so its def getin some high accolades :thumbs:

Quote - Stan likes the look of it! :D There I have said it! Not my colour choice but nice all the same, I know why people hate the bee-sting at the back but its not a show stopper for me - you can always fit a Stubbie from an S2000 :lol:

The only thing that does spoil it a bit it the rear window - looks like they took it off some other car and put it in upside down! I prefered my hotrod postbox design stylie one!

They have a more rakish roof angle at the back which is pretty good, nice to see the bumper paint still does'nt match! :lol:

Some how those wheels looks a bit small from the back probably because of the large arse it still has, but the single thing that does spoil it are the headrests - bit square and too far out of the top - looks like your sat on it not in it - very Z3 Z4 (both cars I dislike intensly!) :blackeye:

Where do I sign up ;)

Steady Stan - after all you have said abut the 'fang' :lol:

It is quite amazing how so many of us, once seeing the 370 in the flesh, and from my point of view having the opportunity to max demos on a circuit and on the road to know it remains a true 'driver's car', are being won over.

On the reversing issue I am finding that the seating position and without front and back adjustment on the steering wheel is meaning that the black surround on the coupe rear window is cutting off following cars roof tops - and I do like to see if the car following has lots of roof ornaments ;) Downside of having long legs :blush::lol:

Steady Stan - after all you have said abut the 'fang' :lol:

It is quite amazing how so many of us, once seeing the 370 in the flesh, and from my point of view having the opportunity to max demos on a circuit and on the road to know it remains a true 'driver's car', are being won over.

On the reversing issue I am finding that the seating position and without front and back adjustment on the steering wheel is meaning that the black surround on the coupe rear window is cutting off following cars roof tops - and I do like to see if the car following has lots of roof ornaments ;) Downside of having long legs :blush::lol:

Colin I still dont like fangs on the front but I am warming to the roadster I admit - I mean if we all do a black vinyl job to cover his teeth like yourself then things improve by leaps and bounds! B)

Pie in the sky for me though ,just a car to keep an eye on in the future (probably 15 years from now) :dry: when I can buy them for toffees! :lol: Of course everyone will have hoverboards, 3D tellies with smellyvision :bangin:

Hope to pop into a stealers and have a peep for ourselves this weekend - wearing the club fleece of course but then the G37 is my only real alternative going forward. :)

lowering yes spacers nah

This bit would make spacers a must for me... Maybe its just me but this view just exagerates the gap at the rear and sticks out like a sore thumb...

[attachment=0]needsspacers.jpg[/attachment]

+1

Does this view remind anyone of a Jag ? ......... same proportions in my view

Hope to pop into a stealers and have a peep for ourselves this weekend - wearing the club fleece of course but then the G37 is my only real alternative going forward. :)

Yeah, making do with a G37 convertible would be such a drag! ;)