Off to the 370Z roadster launch at local dealer!!

shire350Z

Hope to pop into a stealers and have a peep for ourselves this weekend - wearing the club fleece of course but then the G37 is my only real alternative going forward. :)

Yeah, making do with a G37 convertible would be such a drag! ;)

Your so right mate :lol: only way I am getting a ragtop now is take a tin opener to the 300c :surrender:

Hope to pop into a stealers and have a peep for ourselves this weekend - wearing the club fleece of course but then the G37 is my only real alternative going forward. :)

Your so right mate :lol: only way I am getting a ragtop now is take a tin opener to the 300c :surrender:

Well you couldn't make it any worse could you? :p:lol:

I dont like that aerial and its really starting to bug me. :blush:

That is hideous. :scare: What were they thinking?

oh come on its not the end of the world is it - your not going to NOT buy a car because of the aerial! I know Marts game he is thinking how am I going to fit one of my Huge rear spoilers on top of the boot if that aerial mount is in the way! ;):lol:

corsa-bodykit.jpg

I dont like that aerial and its really starting to bug me. :blush:

That is hideous. :scare: What were they thinking?

+1 - but everything else is gorg.........surely some bright spark will figure out a mod to sort the aerial - I think it would actually need somehting smaller than the S2000 one though :)

.surely some bright spark will figure out a mod to sort the aerial - I think it would actually need somehting smaller than the S2000 one though

+1 Would a smaller variation of the BMW shark fin design not look better?

Some kind of sharkfin would be my solution :thumbs:

As of a month ago, I'm 'making do' with a G37 convertible. :lol: Apart from 1 or 2 minor things (why did they put that stupid ariel in the middle of the damn boot???), lovin' it! Was holding out for the 370z ragtop, but then I saw one. Gets a :thumbdown: from me unfortunately, especially the back end.

Although my initial feeling on the G37 is 'yep, great car', can't really judge it at the moment as it's spent most of this last month in the garage due to snow and my tire place screwing up my winter tire order :angry: but I'll get some pics and thoughts up as soon as I've been able to have a proper play. :evil:

Anyone who's planning on seeing one at their local dealer might want to phone them first, I saw an advert for it in the local paper for this weekend, phoned them up and they didn't know anything about it and they don't have one in stock! Don't rate KJM anyway and if people start turning up to see a car they advertised but don't have (and reckon they won't have for at least a couple of weeks!) then that certainly won't help their reputation. Must say that i like the look of it but not a fan of the beesting, looks a bit remote control car to me, stubby would be a must!!

I'm suprised you think the rear end of the 370 is worse than the 350??

Always loved the 350 and always will. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise. I nicknamed mine JLo... you can imagine why ;)

But large rears aside, there's just something not right with the 370 for me. I think the lines are all wrong. The front doesn't seem to flow to the back very well. If you cover the front of the car including the door, it looks like the back is tipped forward somehow. (had a few beers now so my judgement may be clouded :lol: ) Whereas I think the 350 has it's lines and curves in the right places.

Anyway... that's just my opinion and I'm just hoping I don't miss my 350 too much when I'm hammering up the side of a mountain in the G37. If I could have kept both I would have!

Cheers!

Anyone who's planning on seeing one at their local dealer might want to phone them first, I saw an advert for it in the local paper for this weekend, phoned them up and they didn't know anything about it and they don't have one in stock! Don't rate KJM anyway and if people start turning up to see a car they advertised but don't have (and reckon they won't have for at least a couple of weeks!) then that certainly won't help their reputation. Must say that i like the look of it but not a fan of the beesting, looks a bit remote control car to me, stubby would be a must!!

Give WLMG in Slough a shout chap, they have on and if you say you are with the club and ask for G he will look after you :thumbs:

I'm suprised you think the rear end of the 370 is worse than the 350??

Always loved the 350 and always will. Wouldn't have bought it otherwise. I nicknamed mine JLo... you can imagine why ;)

But large rears aside, there's just something not right with the 370 for me. I think the lines are all wrong. The front doesn't seem to flow to the back very well. If you cover the front of the car including the door, it looks like the back is tipped forward somehow. (had a few beers now so my judgement may be clouded :lol: ) Whereas I think the 350 has it's lines and curves in the right places.

Anyway... that's just my opinion and I'm just hoping I don't miss my 350 too much when I'm hammering up the side of a mountain in the G37. If I could have kept both I would have!

Cheers!

Hey you got the G37 convertible in the end? How come we have not seen pictures of it? This is potentially my next car any info from a real world owner would be great maybe a new thread on it would be very appreciated :thumbs: