Nismo graphics.......

Dene8

I've been umming and arring for some time now as to whether or not I should fit my Nismo graphics........

Personally I really like them, but at the same time I don't want to look like a giant douche..... :dry:

Opinions s'il vous plait........ :thumbs: or :thumbdown:

41c0319d.jpg

On a nismo car I think they suit it. Just the sides, not the bonnet IMO

On a bogo they dont!

My cars nothing like my sig anymore.

I have N2 front bumper, N1 skirts and N1 Spats and anthracite LMGT's so it nigh on identical to the above pic........

Could see it looking pretty ghey on a standard-ish car.... :dry:

just a warning if your not 100% sure on your cars history ect, if you put stickers on pannels that have been repainted or in some cases the original paint, the stickers pull the laqure off when removed, i found this out on my 99' S14a, thought i liked the idea od the nismo stripe, put it on them decided i didnt, i heated it up and removed it slowly and it kept jumping and pulled the laqure off in 3 places, then you have to have your pannel repainted and on a silver'ish car its hard to match the colour, personally i would never put a massive sticker on my car again

just a warning if your not 100% sure on your cars history ect, if you put stickers on pannels that have been repainted or in some cases the original paint, the stickers pull the laqure off when removed, i found this out on my 99' S14a, thought i liked the idea od the nismo stripe, put it on them decided i didnt, i heated it up and removed it slowly and it kept jumping and pulled the laqure off in 3 places, then you have to have your pannel repainted and on a silver'ish car its hard to match the colour, personally i would never put a massive sticker on my car again

it shouldn't do, thats the whole point of vinyl. easy to apply and remove

have just found and ordered myself a very nice sunstrip :teeth:

Linky.......... :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nismo-sun-strip-w ... 1235wt_939

Enjoy cutting that mate... Also think that the nismo bit may be too close to the body work to cut to get a good line... Been through the experience and its not easy to get right... Having had a quick search I cant belive that noone produces an exact precut one... Perhaps RGVA or Racoon could think about it!