Snow luck for us north east guys

jacr87

Not had any yet but the forecast did warn of possible snow this afternoon ...

I know how you feel though ... I spent quite a while on Sunday washing and cleaning the car only for it to rain on Tuesday and now it's back to how it was before ...

I can't wait for summer now ... atleast then you can wait a couple of weeks between washes ...

ITS MOTHER****ING WHITE OUTSIDE AGAIN I WISH THIS SNOW WOULD P**S THE F**K OFF ITS GETTING RIGHT ON MY TITS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU***************************KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

and breath...

ITS MOTHER****ING WHITE OUTSIDE AGAIN I WISH THIS SNOW WOULD P**S THE F**K OFF ITS GETTING RIGHT ON MY TITS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU***************************KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

and breath...

For a second their i thought you had one of those new Toyota keyboards.

No snow here yet either but I'm expecting some overnight, according to the Met Office website anyway.

Should be up next monday Boarding, cannot wait.

Where abouts are you going Jacr? I trying to get upto Scotland on sunday night to be ready to board on monday. Just trying to sort out lifts. I hope the snow stays in as good a condition as it looks on the webcams today!

No snow here yet either but I'm expecting some overnight, according to the Met Office website anyway.

Should be up next monday Boarding, cannot wait.

Where abouts are you going Jacr? I trying to get upto Scotland on sunday night to be ready to board on monday. Just trying to sort out lifts. I hope the snow stays in as good a condition as it looks on the webcams today!

Debating either Lecht or Glenshee mate. The snow will be really good mate if it continues over the weekend.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=lecht%20s ... =en&tab=wl

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=lecht%20s ... =en&tab=wl

Jason

Well the drive home was scary to say the least ...

I was driving the Zed through all the bad weather we've had in previous months with out (much) problems ... but today the roads were terrible ...

I lost the back-end while leaving the car park at work .. kind of on purpose but I got worried when it wouldn't stop turning .. LoL

The car was struggling to get traction on the main roads ... and then I almost got stuck on a minor hill ... luckily I used the clutch only to get me moving again but for a moment I thought I was well and truely stuck ...

I hope it doesn't get any worse here tonight ..