Re: Number plate bracket [NOW CLOSED]

rtbiscuit

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the bumper depth you'l need rich is there any issues with this and the rad?! also would this unit work by just raising and lowering as someone posted one up doing this or is it just the flip up option? :thumbs:

this is only a flip up option, mount from underneath the bumper, or from inside the grille. the issue is with nismo bumpers the bars in the middle will cause major issue with the drop down one pointed earlier.

dimensions wise when retracted it is about 1.5 inches in depth and needs 9 inches from front of bumper to the back of the mechanism.

wasn't exactly sure what you wanted size wise, so i hope i gave you what you needed :blush:

change of heart andy??

is this atotally different unit then rich or can you make the one we was looking at buying do this? if not do swift do these really liking the idea of them and modding the bumper :thumbs:

completely different mechanism shire, and swift don't do anything like that. sorry mate :blush:

I think I might have to drop out aswell :blush: I can't see how I'm gonna make it fit :shrug:

what are you fitting it too? what might be different behind the bumper that might cause problems?

That would be telling ;)

It can't go through the grille because I dont think there will be enough room there, It cant go under my lip because it will scrape and look crap, where else could it go :shrug: