Toyota Conspiracy

Indyzed

LOL I never feel i have to! the car has plenty of go even at low range

On the motorway it's good to drop down 1, 2 or 3 gears just to make other drivers aware that you can .............. even though there's no need to B)

Usually with a double de-clutch :lol:

Oh dont set me off on this one! :shrug: All car makers have recalls all of the time I dont understand why the press have singled them out!

To have the head of Toyota UK on the other night saying - dont panic and we are doing all we can, was cringeworthy. Then Head of Toyota Japan etc etc - cool it for goodness sakes talk about over kill!

Now I hear Honda has a recall we so f***** what ! Good grief have we all become gay or something or is it that need to fill 24 hours of news on the TV again! :yawn:

You can bet the journalists are ferreting around to see it that recall on brake light bulbs failing on Vauxhalls will kill pedestrians at 50 paces!

Did you get head of Bridgestone tyres or Ford saying sorry that their Explorer 4x4 can kill the drivers because the tread peels away from the tyre? :headhurt:

LOL it's just obvious where all becoming a namby pamby nanny state, next everything will be covered in pillows!

I heard a story that a winebego driver sued the company she bought it from in the states after SHE crashed it.. the excuse this is brilliant.

when driving she engaged the cruise control then got up to make a cup of tea!!!! she said that the instructions for the vehicle didn't say she had to stay behind the wheel with the cruise CONTROL on! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA