Hi all

Just a quick hello.

Been browsing for a while, thought I may as well register and say hello.

I've never really been a petrolhead, but something has clicked in the past 12 months and I'm looking at a 350Z at sometime this year (actually, I'm not really interested in any other cars, its just the Zed, so I can't call myself a petrolhead anyway). Don't know what it is about this car, but i've become a little obsessed. Brwosing the internet for cars, insurance quotes and any other info is my main hobbie (how sad is that).

I'm looking for an 05 plate to save some money on road tax, with not too many miles on the clock - sub 30k would be nice. I'm pretty prepared I think, I've done my research and know what it'll cost me every month.

Plenty of great tips on here, its a real goldmine of information!

Not that quick an hello after all, but never mind.....

Mike.

Edit: I did test drive one a few weeks ago, it sealed the deal for me!

Thanks for all the hellos - good to see a friendly forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

Assuming your username isnt cryptic you will be seeing a lot of zeds in Wales in a few months. :thumbs:

Whys that? There's bugger all around these parts that I've noticed (and I tend to notice them too).

Anyway, I'm from Cardiff, I've seen a 370z just up the road from me last Saturday (Aldi at Pontprennau if your on here......), a sunset orange parked near the museum in town and thats just about it. The one I test drove was near Talbot Green, thats the only one I've seen around these parts truth told.