hi all, new member!

hi all

im strongly considering joining you all as 350Z owners in the future and currently have my eye on a 2005 model with the GT pack.

im just wanting to get an idea what the car like to live with and use on a daily basis.

is there anything i should especially look out for other than the usual? ive heard about issies with the CV joints and been told to test the clutch plenty etc.

thanks for any replies :)

regards

Dave

Welcome to the forum Dave.

This is a very good forum where u can find loads of good advice. I bought my Z last week based on research and help from here. To live with they are fine. If you have an ST(Focus?) you might find the boot a bit small of course.

Don't expect the radio to be any good. Every one I saw skipped alot. Aparently it can be fixed.

Reliability: Mine stood for 5 days when there was snow on the ground, cover in ice half an inch thick. It fired first time instantly. Fuel economy: I get exactly the same as I did with barge of a Merc E class E240.

Coming from a front driver would be a big change. The back end is "lively". Mind you I've only had freezing temps. Bridgestone OEM take a slating and I agree. Like driving a greased weasel in the wet. Get 'em change, I know I will. Falkens and Vredestein Sessanta seem popular from what I've read.

For my mind there is nothing like it. Performance of a Porsche for 10k less. Insurance aint too bad either. And they are real head turners. People stop and stare.

Bradders.

This is a very good forum where u can find loads of good advice. I bought my Z last week based on research and help from here. To live with they are fine. If you have an ST(Focus?) you might find the boot a bit small of course.

Don't expect the radio to be any good. Every one I saw skipped alot. Aparently it can be fixed.

Reliability: Mine stood for 5 days when there was snow on the ground, cover in ice half an inch thick. It fired first time instantly. Fuel economy: I get exactly the same as I did with barge of a Merc E class E240.

Coming from a front driver would be a big change. The back end is "lively". Mind you I've only had freezing temps. Bridgestone OEM take a slating and I agree. Like driving a greased weasel in the wet. Get 'em change, I know I will. Falkens and Vredestein Sessanta seem popular from what I've read.

For my mind there is nothing like it. Performance of a Porsche for 10k less. Insurance aint too bad either. And they are real head turners. People stop and stare.

Bradders.

thanks alot for the help guys!

Brad, ive currently got a 190hp st500 (fiesta) which i will be able to sell for around £11,000 (buyer waiting) and would love to get back to a rear drive car like the 350. :drive1

can anyone send me a link to the buyers guide in the FAQ section? i couldnt find it when i searched earlier

thanks

dave

Bradders.

thanks alot for the help guys!

Brad, ive currently got a 190hp st500 (fiesta) which i will be able to sell for around £11,000 (buyer waiting) and would love to get back to a rear drive car like the 350. :drive1

can anyone send me a link to the buyers guide in the FAQ section? i couldnt find it when i searched earlier

thanks

dave

2nd thread down in FAQ'S

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23843&p=345616#p345616

and one here for Specsavers http://www.specsavers.co.uk/?gclid=CK2f ... lAodXXiMfQ :lol:

Hi and welcome to the forum, no issues as a daily driver. :)

I agree as a daily driver I prefer it to my old Merc.

If you ain't a morning person like me its a great incentive to get out of bed. If you are still asleep when you get in, turn the key and it'll sharp wake you up :lol:

Bradders.

Hi and welcome to the forum, no issues as a daily driver. :)

I agree as a daily driver I prefer it to my old Merc.

If you ain't a morning person like me its a great incentive to get out of bed. If you are still asleep when you get in, turn the key and it'll sharp wake you up :lol:

Bradders.

+1 - love it :teeth:

Welcome to the forum :thumbs: