Got the Zed, finally!

maz0

Well after about 4 weeks of searching and trawling through Pistonheads/Ebay/Autotrader I managed to find a Zed that was worth the drive!

A few texts and emails to GIXXERUK regarding condition and seeing all the photobucket pictures and I headed down to North Wales yesterday with my brother to collect the car.

When we pulled up I was blown away by how immaculate this car was compared to so many rough ones of the same age id seen, its been kept in such great condition, outside the body works perfect, and inside you would think the car was brand new!

Paul and family were lovely folk and looked after us with tea and topgear while we got the paper work sorted out, he even stuck 20 quid in it to send me on my way, top guy! Then I headed home, with my brother being the lucky one to enjoy the return journey in the Zed.

Last night I got to have a little drive for the first time, and I'm blown away by the Zed, it feels such a polished car, gear changes are so slick and steering/accelerating is just amazing. The dash layout as well is just so comfertable. I love this car!

The mods to the car have been very subtle and tasteful, nothing to over the top, retaining the classy look of the car and brightening it up a bit.

Hope to be meeting the rest of you guys soon in future meets etc :)

Thanks for the welcomes guy's.

Welcome aboard Maz, lots of good info and traders on here :thumbs:

as i said before, it was nice to meet you and your brother yesterday, is he buying a zed now ;)

Paul

funny you should say that! His first words when we got home were 'I'm getting one of these'.