under 25s insurance help ?

tjp8

did i mention it has to be white :) but thankyou anyways :) there so rare though i know il be lookin at 15k anyways coz thats how much the last one i saw was but it was fully kitted and everything on the autotrader , there was also a nice red one on there with dotz hanzo 19s but i dont fancy red too much either im quite fussy lol !

another one looking for a white one... wtf... some people say that you can wrap them in white and if you then want to get it back to a colour you can take the wrapping off. would save you some beans.

:snack:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah me and my stepdad have started a graphics business called graffix i think it has a website and we actually do do vehical wraps hes doing out fto in carbon i think but i dont think u can get the shinee of the paint i got a idea of what i want it like in my head but i suppose il just have to buy one then build it up

yeah and frenzy design is and all that :) i put the tin roof on with the wool liner and the itchycoo i put that roof on last year i think and neilp i think thats a wicked idea pluss it gives me the chance to prove myself :) and earn some respect or something :)

yeah and frenzy design is and all that :) i put the tin roof on with the wool liner and the itchycoo i put that roof on last year i think and neilp i think thats a wicked idea pluss it gives me the chance to prove myself :) and earn some respect or something :)

LMFAO You are clown and I claim my £5 :lol::lol::lol:

i dont see how someone can be a clow because they work ? and bocaaarck u aint even got a z so u cant say much to me LOL :)

Haha, in Bockaarck's defence, he does have a zed.

Bockaarck quote: had my Zed for 2 months after weighing up against a 944(S2) Boxster S, Audi TT (225) and Chimaera

Can't you live somewhere else?

I don't think you can just change your address to your friends house though....

I am 20years old with a 350z and paid £1.5k for the insurance.

You won't find a good example for the specs you want for less than £11k!

Hope this helps.

What the hell. Are you mental?

9k in 3 years on insurance alone? Why would you do that?

And boasting about being on "almost 30k" is nothing to boast about. The only reason you can apparently afford all these cars is because you live at home. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that at your age mind. But hardly something you can call other people poor about because you have more disposable income.

You're mental though. Ditch the idea. Ditch the golf, buy and insure a cheap POS, then buy yourself a used 370z in a couple of years with all the money you wont have wasted on nothing.

People also called you a troll, because you have a project car, don't know cars, completely **** up the value of a used Z, go to college, have a full time job, and live at 5 different addresses, and your posts are difficult to read!

Or something.

20 year old, 0 years NCB (I assume), one claim already, high performance car = accident waiting to happen. The high insurance quotes are justified, look at it from an insurance company perspective, this guy is pretty likely to have a claim which is likely to cost the insurance company more than the premium they take.

And no, we cannot help with this one.

im not actually sure if i have any no claims anyone so i say no because two years a car hit the back of mine and wont claim it was his fault , thust the its still on going with the insurance company , i was in a courtsy car not my own ..

and im sure ive got a way round it now :)

thankyou everyone for your help

tjp8

What the hell. Are you mental?

9k in 3 years on insurance alone? Why would you do that?

And boasting about being on "almost 30k" is nothing to boast about. The only reason you can apparently afford all these cars is because you live at home. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that at your age mind. But hardly something you can call other people poor about because you have more disposable income.

You're mental though. Ditch the idea. Ditch the golf, buy and insure a cheap POS, then buy yourself a used 370z in a couple of years with all the money you wont have wasted on nothing.

People also called you a troll, because you have a project car, don't know cars, completely **** up the value of a used Z, go to college, have a full time job, and live at 5 different addresses, and your posts are difficult to read!

Or something.

ahh i see

i said i went to college two years to do my nvqs , ive had a project car for years i know a few things about cars coz ive had cars since i was 12

i never ****ed the value of the z up i been lookin on the autoer and yes they have high mileage thust the age im aware of this now so im keeping away

someone said something doesnt add up and how can i pay all this and that so i jus said the ammount i was on a year .. not boasting about it its the truth i have a full time job and i live at one adress but my car is insured at my fathers adress as its cheaper and my parents are devorced

and u try writing a post with about 5 or 6 people commenting on everything its hard and does get confusing im just a normal guy wanting to buy A car LOL

and the 9k on 3 cars is because ive been with directline for 2 years and was with first quote for my first year . my first year when i passed i was 17 my insurance was 2500 in my area then i bought the golf at the end of the year and it went up to 3000 and because i have a claim being sorted this year went up too 3500 pounds, and with direct line they said if ur cars value is over 5k ur insurance is alot higher or something .

Number86 just because u have a 350z doesnt mean u know stuff about cars dont try act big dont try act clever im new here im still learning as much as you are ive never said i was richer or poorer than any of you ?? all i wanted to know was if people under the ages of 25 could help me find ways to work things out as i didnt wanna pay a huge fee i do hope u understand now

im not actually sure if i have any no claims anyone so i say no because two years a car hit the back of mine and wont claim it was his fault , thust the its still on going with the insurance company , i was in a courtsy car not my own ..

and im sure ive got a way round it now :)

thankyou everyone for your help

tjp8

if you were hit up the rear in an accident it is the other persons fault always is, insurance company will follow this up. it shouldn't affect your no claims, but you do have to declare it.

i had similar accident on the a12, i stopped and the 6 cars behind me didn't. i had no blame what so ever and was the only one gaurenteed a payout. the case took 2 years to settle as the others couldn't work out whos fault it was first.

basically if you hit someone up the rear, your travelling to close and its your fault.

yeah i was pulling into a car park and another car hit me and smashed his front bumper off and hes not claiming it was hid fault so its been on going and i have to put it down on my insurance but direct line did say they will take the ammount off my monthly payments when its settled so i dont rely loose anything but its just an inconvenience rely

yeah i was pulling into a car park and another car hit me and smashed his front bumper off and hes not claiming it was hid fault so its been on going and i have to put it down on my insurance but direct line did say they will take the ammount off my monthly payments when its settled so i dont rely loose anything but its just an inconvenience rely

should mean you haven't lost any no claims, but check with your insurer first.

i might give them a ring in a minute actually and see what there doing about this claim because before i never rely had the time to phone coz by the time i get home id be too knackered to give it ago but works not very busy atm so i might just see what i can do and see if i have got any no claims discount left :) thankyou for your help

tjp8, in my opinion I think you are maybe better off getting a car that costs less to insure. Paying anything more than £2,000 per annum for insurance is absolutely crazy in my opinion - but if you can afford it, then fire away. :thumbs:

I got my zed when I was 20, and I got insured for £1500 with Admiral. Fully comp, 3 years ncb, all the trimmings. Are you looking at paying your insurance in monthly payments? I paid for my insurance up front, which saved me over £1000.

Also, some of your posts come across as rather argumentative. I suggest you ignore any comments, and do not rise to the bait.

Good luck in finding the right car.