Mystery Object

Bradders

Picking up my Z this morning. Feel as if I've slept with a coat hanger in my mouth, can't stop smiling :teeth:

My Z( sounds nice) has a black "thingy" hanging from the roof above the rear view mirror. Its hanging via a wire, so it looks as if it should be attached. Its about 5 inches long and kinda rectangular.

Any ideas?

Bradders

:worthless: because as it may be as Sparky or Sarnie says, but if its an import it could be other things including, IIRC, a connection for a device used for toll road payments

Of if it's a JDM it could be the connector for the frickin lazer beams!

:worthless: because as it may be as Sparky or Sarnie says, but if its an import it could be other things including, IIRC, a connection for a device used for toll road payments

On this occasion photo's are somewhat vital in order for us to help :)

:lol::lol::lol: so true haha

Laser beams ace! I can use it to shoot the numptys in Corsas that have already tried to race me :yawn: It's not a JDM. Might have bought one if I knew it had a blaster :D

I'll take a pic and post tomorrow. Looks like a Wii remote sensor but about half the length.

Bit of a nerve wracking moment when we disccovered that it only fit on the drive by 2 inches :blush: Would have been crushed if I had to leave it on the street :scare:

Bradders

Its the ariel for the phone system. Its attached by a wire that disappears into the headlining. In the old days people used to pull it out and stick it as far left as possible to gain a better phone reception.

Its not the mic.

I am never wrong.

;)

Laser beams ace! I can use it to shoot the numptys in Corsas that have already tried to race me :yawn: It's not a JDM. Might have bought one if I knew it had a blaster :D

I'll take a pic and post tomorrow. Looks like a Wii remote sensor but about half the length.

Bit of a nerve wracking moment when we disccovered that it only fit on the drive by 2 inches :blush: Would have been crushed if I had to leave it on the street :scare:

Bradders

You must be very thin to be able to get out with just 2 inches to open the door :scare:

Bradders

You must be very thin to be able to get out with just 2 inches to open the door :scare:

I have to run around in the shower to get wet, that thin.

Acutally I look like a fat ugly Phil Mitchel clone. Good job the 2 inches is in length not width. Er could be a joke somewhere in there....

Bradders

I've done a few searches on the forum for the bluetooth issue. One said switch on the ignition and it should be detectable from the phone within the first 10 secs. Don't seem to have anything come up. The adaptor thingy seems to be in place and there is another bit in the cubby loose which seems to be a bit to plug a phone into. Little confused.

btw Does anyone tire of the exhaust noise? It feels as if I have died and gone to petrol heaven. Every morning I take it off the drive, I think I am still dreeaming :D

Bradders