lots of Zeds on ITV2

rich5259

I remember when I'd been to cinema with the gf and one of the fast and furious films had been showing (we weren't allowed to go see lol) and when we came out and into car park everyone who had seen the film was trying to drift there saxo's etc and all blaring music and driving like d1cks.

It was that point that I decided that fast and furious was to become one of my more private guilty pleasures :lol:

I remember when I'd been to cinema with the gf and one of the fast and furious films had been showing (we weren't allowed to go see lol) and when we came out and into car park everyone who had seen the film was trying to drift there saxo's etc and all blaring music and driving like d1cks.

It was that point that I decided that fast and furious was to become one of my more private guilty pleasures :lol:

lol i think i saw the first one in the cinema when at uni, and we all left the car park in a similar manner :lol::lol::lol:

bit embarrassing really, i don't tend to own up to liking it in the public domain :blush:

:lol: one of my friends who's with the Scottish Elises thought it would be funny to give the 'ricer' (me) Tokyo Drift DVD for her birthday..........so I think he will get something equally useless for his b-day

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/lotus_elise_stein_mug-168403449815053034

OMFG, that is amazing, you should so get him that :lol:

:lol: one of my friends who's with the Scottish Elises thought it would be funny to give the 'ricer' (me) Tokyo Drift DVD for her birthday..........so I think he will get something equally useless for his b-day

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/lotus_elise_stein_mug-168403449815053034

OMFG, that is amazing, you should so get him that :lol:

He's a very dear friend - he deserves something better :lol:

Lets face it, love them or hate them they've done a lot for the car scene - a huge amount.

A lot of people would watch them, prance about in their Saxos for a few days or even weeks and then get bored. However, from a few that saw the film a real car enthusiast was born. :)

So, OK we dont all go around streets at night with tacky neons going "yo yo yo man wassup, where's ya pink slips" and all that rubbish but they've contributed a lot to petrolheads.

And they're fun to watch; do I care that a car floor doesn't suddenly fall out when going 140mph..no? Or that you can drift in a romantic way whilst having a convo...(your ears would blead in a real drift racer its god damn noisy). It's cool to watch even if it is sometimes fantastically inaccurate. :snack:

F&F1: Awesome. Really kicked things off in a big way and fairly good story behind it, plus good eye candy.

F&F2: Er...someone went a bit mad with ganstas and computer graphics. Poor story and too much "yo yo yo - ing"

F&F3: Random yet good story. Miss the original characters but loved the cars - getting more realistic (If I can say that).

F&F4: Focused too much on characters and not the cars - people went to see the shiney cars and don't care about the characters. Good to see Vin and Walker again though - plus the cars were kept how a real petrol head would have it (no neons and stuff - keeping it clean looking). :thumbs: