DIARY OF A FIFE ZED

Vik54

• 2 months later...

One is not amused...the snow is back. When I asked the for a blanket to keep me warm this winter - this was NOT what I had in mind!! :cold:

5222924059_647fa0bfed_b.jpg

Pilot says I am lucky she parked me in a sheltered spot off the main road on Friday before the snow came - Astra is not so lucky and is under a four foot snow plow dump :scare:

She says with my threadbare shoes I won't make it down here :wacko:

5222941713_55df0c0e3d_b.jpg

or up here :shrug:

5222927085_517b878da5_b.jpg

eeeek not good missy...... I am heading up to Torridon later this month....... dreading the drive :drive1:surrender:

I was thinking of taking Mrs to Torridon House in January, don't know if that's a good idea, not in ma Z anyways :surrender:

Yup thats where I am heading lol..... proposing to the mrs. I am not taking the zed lol.... I asked dad if i could borrow his cayenne..... but I have a funny feeling that I am still going to struggle to get there :headhurt:

lol i reckon you might, anything with auto 4wd is a nightmare, good old fasioned lowrange manual change box is the way forward. The xc90 struggles as it only kicks into 4wd when it detects slip. As for the old fasioned isuzu, it would go through anything as you manually put into 4wd and lock the diffs

• 7 months later...

I am utterly bereft - my boyfriend has moved down to Hull - I have taken to my sick bed in the bodyshop...

Goodbye Custard we did have some good times together :byebye:

5888286886_da716a176b.jpg

4916496539_be7efcdd0c.jpg

I loved it when you came at me from behind ;)

4917033250_b0c6e8149d.jpg

and I loved your ass :cloud9:

4916435013_e515c7a531.jpg

4917102460_1a2726ac8f.jpg

There may be plenty fish in the sea but only one custard for Saffy.. :console:

All by myself.. tra laa

Don't want to be all by myself... la la :band:

First lurve is always the worst.. the times we had will be in my ECU 4eva babe! ;):throb: x x x x

Dry your tear Saffy and just wait till you get to play with my new truck broom broom :drive1

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: They wish :lol:

Its Brockett Hall - utterly stunning - fill it with 120 wedding guests (including 80 odd non house trained Australians) with free bar for two days of solid partying - not so stunning at the end of it :blush::lol: