First clean of 2010

clarkie34

After leaving the car on the drive for 2 weeks due to the snow and getting stuck once.Decided today to brave the weather and give it a badly needed clean.

Also gave me an excuse to try my new toy out the mrs got me for xmas.

Its a Blackbaron vehicle drier and works very well,especially at blowing water out of nooks and crannies and drying wheels and tyres.

P1010043.jpg

Didn't quite get done what i wanted due to the water freezing on the car and also doing a very good impression of Torvil and Dean going round it.

P1010036.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010042.jpg

im looking at getting one these too , my money went on a paint thickness guage this month

http://www.paintdetective.com/?gclid=CM ... 4wodF1rtIQ

i only paid 125 quid for mine 2nd hand nearly new , handy to take with me on ZED viewings to test for crash damage , also handy for machine polishing

stunning car BTW , hope to get one like yours

Pity it's under snow again now. :bang:

And looking as though it may stay that way over the next few weeks?!

That's unfortunate.

I'm in the same boat, though. Gave mine its first clean of the year on Saturday, by Sunday it had gone back to a Snowflake White. :blink::doh:

Loving your Zed! :thumbs:

When the snow melts it should be gleaming undernerth with all the protection applied in the past. :thumbs:

Loads of kids on my road always playing in the snow.

I have to brush the snow off mine even though I'm not driving it in case the local kids SCRAPE it off for snowball fodder and swirl my paint. I must sound like a right saddo :lol:

Glad to hear you have a 2nd car to drive when roads are bad. We wouldn't want to see any battle scars on that beauty you've created :wave:

Loads of kids on my road always playing in the snow.

I have to brush the snow off mine even though I'm not driving it in case the local kids SCRAPE it off for snowball fodder and swirl my paint. I must sound like a right saddo :lol:

+1, bloody kids :angry::rant: , and they never touch my girlfriend KA which is park right behind mine!

Seen people around here using a floor brush to get the snow of their car :scare: