Living with a NISMO S-Tune Version 2 Wing Spoiler

Corrado

Hi,

Has anyone got a Nismo Version 2 Carbon Wing spolier fitted, with uprated gas support struts?

Just seen one on a Fairlady import at a local dealer and think it looks stunning. However, this one didn't appear to have the uprated gas struts fitted, so could not support the weight of the tailgate.

I use my boot on a daily basis so need the strusts to be able to hold it.

Are there any issues with the V2 if it's been correctly fitted with the uprated struts? Dose the boot release pop-up action work with the extra weight?

Any other feed-back on them would be appreciated.

Thanks.

iv got V1 spoiler and it was hopeless with the standard struts and weight out, so bought some uprated struts from adamZ1 and its great now no issues what so ever, the pop up action still doesnt work right as i have to press it lift it a few 'mm' and press again need to buy some new ones really but not going to pay what nissan want the robbing ba$tard$

iv got V1 spoiler and it was hopeless with the standard struts and weight out, so bought some uprated struts from adamZ1 and its great now no issues what so ever, the pop up action still doesnt work right as i have to press it lift it a few 'mm' and press again need to buy some new ones really but not going to pay what nissan want the robbing ba$tard$

+1, but once its up it stays up.. :lol: