I enjoyed my CAR today

ATTAK Z

Had a real good drive to work and back today (about 50 miles there and back on country roads, motorway and a bit in town) :)

Got up to about 120 leptons and was able to brake hard without wondering if I would slide off the road :D

Great to be back with my Baby :teeth:

went for a blast in mine today. First time it had been out for 6 weeks. It sounded damm good in the tunnels underneath Manchester airport runway :teeth:

Your getting as bad as me Mike, not turned a wheel now for 8 weeks :blush:

went for a blast in mine today. First time it had been out for 6 weeks. It sounded damm good in the tunnels underneath Manchester airport runway :teeth:

Your getting as bad as me Mike, not turned a wheel now for 8 weeks :blush:

not using the car to get to work now as the company moved car parks and the new one isnt undercover or as safe. So Tram from now on.

I'm missing mine, badly.

The week before Christmas upto Boxing day, she wasn't driven.

We had quite alot of snow so I got a lift to work instead of risking getting stuck and risking someone else pranging into my pride and joy.

I used three quarters of a tank in two thawed out dry days over the Christmas holiday just getting reacquainted.

It's snowed again, I've not driven her for 4 or 5 days now. :thumbdown:

Mine's been on the drive since I arrived home Tuesday PM ......... I've just finished defrosting her but she still won't move off the drive ......I'll have to dig her out tomorrow ..... poor Baby :-(

I Dont mind the zed in the snow as long theres no ice covered hills involved, my problem is i cant get mine out of the pub car park where i ditched it on Tuesday :thumbdown:

Tried for 40 mins this morning with peeps pushing me and still no grip, nightmare want it back on my drive :cloud9:

i drive her every day but she's gathering battle wounds for it :(

I'm lucky in that I can do my job from anywhere in the world .. normally we're only allowed to work from home 1 day per week, but this week the rules have been relaxed ....... I've got a lot more done as well, so everyone wins. :teeth:

My colleague hit the nail on the head when he said that, this weather, you spend 3 hours getting into work, 2 hours at work telling everyone about the bad journey, and then you go home early to miss the deteriorating weather and the rush hour traffic. :lol:

Looks like it might continue into next week and if it does, I'm not moving. Trouble is, the Z is blocking the wife's car in the garage so I might try and dig my baby out tomorrow and go for a blast ;) in the Arosa

• 2 weeks later...

Manage to get my Baby washed today and then went for a blast with the wife on board. Noticed a few rust spots on my new zorst so I'm not happy about that. Also it's resonating slightly at idle so it's a good excuse to take it back to Sheffield when I get chance. Anyway i enjoyed the drive and managed to keep her clean for a change. :):D:teeth:

After giving the wife's Jazz a quickie gave the 370 its first wash and tickle :blush: after sitting under snow for two weeks and then took it out for a little airing around Epsom Downs, as you do, just to make sure all the nooks and crannys were dry ;)

I little longer drive tomorrow - wonder what that will bring :teeth::shutup:

• 11 months later...

Went up into Nixy territory in the DB9 today .......... lunch at St Vincent Arms, Sutton on Derwent ............. very very nice ...... a quick look at Elvington ..... nothing much there ...... over to Malton ............. lovely drive on a lovely winter's day ..... and back home in time for tea ........... ace ... first impressions of the Aston - very very fast and very very comfortable .... may keep it :thumbs:

Went up into Nixy territory in the DB9 today .......... lunch at St Vincent Arms, Sutton on Derwent ............. very very nice ...... a quick look at Elvington ..... nothing much there ...... over to Malton ............. lovely drive on a lovely winter's day ..... and back home in time for tea ........... ace ... first impressions of the Aston - very very fast and very very comfortable .... may keep it :thumbs:

:bangin: Locked thread -tut tut Hugh, posting in the wrong section, and a year on :doh: .