looking for a 350Z

jojowales

Hi Guys :)

I've now started to look actively for a 350Z so if you have a car for sale please remember to drop me a line.

I’ve only just started the process of trying to sell mine so at the moment I can only offer a part exchange plus cash. This may suite anyone looking to downsize from a 350Z to a more economical 2+2 coupe. Let me know by direct email if you may be interested in this type of deal and I’ll send you particulars of my car (I have owned it for 5 years). I’m in no particular hurry to sell, sometime in the next few months will suite me fine.

I intend to be fussy guys but not unreasonable. As for me I’m honest and reliable and require the same from you (contrary to popular belief this is not a rare commodity but if you haven’t got either I don’t want to hear from you).

So here’s what I don’t want

Repeat: don’t want: :thumbdown:

An Import

A tiptronic

Anything previously damaged.

Any contact from Nobheads

When I sell mine then I’ll obviously be looking for a cash deal but until then I thought to give someone this opportunity to change if they so wish.

A Happy New Year everyone (including the Nobheads).

JJ :wave:

so what are you trying to sell?

Hi Mate

I don't want to use this site to sell my car, I think, as a fairly new member, that would be wrong of me.

I just want to extend an opportunity for anyone trying to sell theirs as I can see the car market is difficult at the moment. As for me, I already have good offers on the table for mine but who knows what’s out there. So, to cap, I’m not going to drum up interest by pushing mine, anyone who wants this opportunity can just pm me and discuss it in private.

JJ

thats fair enough, its just you mentioned px, so those interested in selling and who wanted to px might be worth saying what you had. doesn't need to be full spec,

i'm not selling, but was just being nosey :blush: wanted to know what you'd come from car wise. :blush:

I have an imported and damaged triptronic. I lie all of the time so when I say it's been well looked after I mean I thrash it so hard as though I want it to die. I also don't like to shift up out of first gear until I'm doing at least 37mph, I hear this is better for fuel economy and that it's the best way to run my engine in until I get to 30k on the clock.

I'd take a px with any car whatsoever as long as it's heavily modded and the colour orange, and I get £15k on top.

Also most people think I'm a right knob head.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

GWWTS :thumbs:

Sorry Guys :doh:

it seem that I forgot to state that the four categories I didn’t want i.e.

An Import

A tiptronic

Weren’t necessarily linked.

I see some of you however are incapable of resisting anything that looks like ‘bait’ and are more than eager to demonstrate the gene pool you inhabit.

Perhaps I should have gone to greater lengths to define the word Nobhead.

In this case it means those that, unable to see farther than their own egos, fail to understand that for some the present car market sucks, that the recession has kicked many people where it hurts and there are those less fortunate than me who may be looking for a way out of a cost burden they wish they no longer had. I’ve unfortunately been there done that and it isn’t funny.

Nobheads, please concentrate, at this point you won’t have a clue what I’m on about as you currently have your head wedged firmly up your own exhaust pipe

(actually, this may not be a bad idea). B)

For those of you not from the ‘gene pool’ who may have mistakenly linked all four please accept my apology. :console:

JJ

Sorry Guys :doh:

it seem that I forgot to state that the four categories I didn’t want i.e.

An Import

A tiptronic

Weren’t necessarily linked.

I see some of you however are incapable of resisting anything that looks like ‘bait’ and are more than eager to demonstrate the gene pool you inhabit.

Perhaps I should have gone to greater lengths to define the word Nobhead.

In this case it means those that, unable to see farther than their own egos, fail to understand that for some the present car market sucks, that the recession has kicked many people where it hurts and there are those less fortunate than me who may be looking for a way out of a cost burden they wish they no longer had. I’ve unfortunately been there done that and it isn’t funny.

Nobheads, please concentrate, at this point you won’t have a clue what I’m on about as you currently have your head wedged firmly up your own exhaust pipe

(actually, this may not be a bad idea). B)

For those of you not from the ‘gene pool’ who may have mistakenly linked all four please accept my apology. :console:

JJ

WTF?? Is this guy serious?? :surrender:

Obviously a little too serious I think.

Obviously I actually strain to think, as due to my poorly constructed genetic background, I can but only just manage the basic motor functions. My English language capabilities are extremely archaic and I struggle immensely with complex requests. Also I am only seven and a half years old (mentally not chronologically of course, that would be silly). I was however gifted with the capability to bash random keys on a computer keyboard, and slam my monkey hands about something called a computer mouse. I keep offering my mouse cheese, but it obviously has a more cultured and refined taste for the finer foods, those preferred by the upper classes I presume, and obviously those with a much greater intellect than my own. And of course a greater ability to use the English language more accurately and with greater skill.

Maybe when placing a very vague and random post, submissively encouraging people to respond by using silly comments, and by placing yourself up on a pedestal by separating yourself aside from other forum members who are obviously 'knob heads' whilst you are not :bounce: , you shouldn't expect anything else, and possibly somewhere along the line, develop a ****ing sense of humor, as this is an 'open' forum.

I genuinely hope you get the deal you are looking for, as yes many of us are feeling the pinch, and to keep the stealers out of the picture benefits all parties concerned. Although I do recommend you watch a Jimmi Carr DVD, as he can assist you tenfold with your over-educated remarks.

:p

Obviously a little too serious I think.

Obviously I actually strain to think, as due to my poorly constructed genetic background, I can but only just manage the basic motor functions. My English language capabilities are extremely archaic and I struggle immensely with complex requests. Also I am only seven and a half years old (mentally not chronologically of course, that would be silly). I was however gifted with the capability to bash random keys on a computer keyboard, and slam my monkey hands about something called a computer mouse. I keep offering my mouse cheese, but it obviously has a more cultured and refined taste for the finer foods, those preferred by the upper classes I presume, and obviously those with a much greater intellect than my own. And of course a greater ability to use the English language more accurately and with greater skill.

Maybe when placing a very vague and random post, submissively encouraging people to respond by using silly comments, and by placing yourself up on a pedestal by separating yourself aside from other forum members who are obviously 'knob heads' whilst you are not :bounce: , you shouldn't expect anything else, and possibly somewhere along the line, develop a ****ing sense of humor, as this is an 'open' forum.

I genuinely hope you get the deal you are looking for, as yes many of us are feeling the pinch, and to keep the stealers out of the picture benefits all parties concerned. Although I do recommend you watch a Jimmi Carr DVD, as he can assist you tenfold with your over-educated remarks.

:p

I think you've gone far too far this time givememorepower ;) ..... give the newbie a break ..... he only asked after all :console:

I think you've gone far too far this time givememorepower ;) ..... give the newbie a break ..... he only asked after all :console:

I disagree mate... this line sums it up perfectly:

by placing yourself up on a pedestal by separating yourself aside from other forum members who are obviously 'knob heads'

You dont come on a forum and in your first few posts start talking down to people like that, like an arrogant prick. :thumbdown:

:wave:

I disagree mate... this line sums it up perfectly:

by placing yourself up on a pedestal by separating yourself aside from other forum members who are obviously 'knob heads'

You dont come on a forum and in your first few posts start talking down to people like that, like an arrogant prick. :thumbdown:

:wave:

Of course I agree with you marzman (and everyone else) ......... both my posts were meant to be humorous hence the ;)

Of course I agree with you marzman (and everyone else) ......... both my posts were meant to be humorous hence the ;)

Sorry mate... its hard to get sarcasm on the ol t'internet :lol: I think we need a :sarcasm: smilie/font!

no offence taken marzman ............ i think you are a great bunch on here and hope that you'll get to appreciate my weird sense of humour in due course :dry:

Yo, I'm not trying to seriously offend any one (original poster), just would have placed my own ad ( as I have previously, and also have stated that I would have taken a px against mine ) in a slightly different matter, and would have kept the melodramatic style out of it.

But yeah, shouldn't be placing other forum members in a 'knobhead from a poorly inherited gene pool' category.

Without a bit of banter where would the fun be! :dance: