Happy christmas pics and wishes

Shaun1982

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, i got in a 5 oclock this moring and not sure im gonna be standing at lunch time, give it my best shot tho lol

Ditto, i met my mate and 3 girls in a pub last night for a few. Was kinda wondering why every fella was very friendly, i thought it was just the fact it was christmas.

HOW WRONG WAS I !!!!!

Gay Bar!!! :blink:

Oh quick edit. . . .

:thumbs: Merry Christmas everybody :thumbs:

So we all know what Gilly got given for Christmas! :pinch::ohmy:

Thing is i had no idea untill about my third pint. Standing at the bar i had one of those "Wait a minute, something aint quite right here" thoughts. All three bar fellas were kinda camp, So i studied my surroundings a little closer then it hit me when i clocked the two quite rough looking middle aged fellas drinking glasses of wine and possibly the 95% to 5% Guy to Girl ratio :blink::shutup::blink: .

Really should have guessed when i realised the bar was on the same street as Edinburgh's most famous Gay Bar, CC Blooms.

Lucky for me, one of the girls we were with was single. . . so basically i pulled her and held on for dear life. Esp when the marilyn manson lookalike cross dresser came close :scare::scare::scare:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, i got in a 5 oclock this moring and not sure im gonna be standing at lunch time, give it my best shot tho lol

Ditto, i met my mate and 3 girls in a pub last night for a few. Was kinda wondering why every fella was very friendly, i thought it was just the fact it was christmas.

HOW WRONG WAS I !!!!!

Oh quick edit. . . .

Thing is i had no idea untill about my third (blank). Standing at the bar i had one of those "Wait a minute, something aint quite right here" thoughts. All three bar fellas were kinda camp, So i studied my surroundings a little closer then (blank) hit me when i (blank) the two quite rough looking middle aged fellas drinking glasses of wine and possibly the 95% to 5% Guy to Girl ratio :blink::shutup::blink: .

Really should have guessed when i realised the bar was on the same street as Edinburgh's most famous Gay Bar, CC Blooms.

Lucky for me, one of the girls we were with was single. . . so basically i (blank) her and held on for dear life. Esp when the marilyn manson lookalike cross dresser came close :scare::scare::scare:

Fill in the blanks...... ;)

HOW WRONG WAS I !!!!!

Oh quick edit. . . .

Thing is i had no idea untill about my third (blank). Standing at the bar i had one of those "Wait a minute, something aint quite right here" thoughts. All three bar fellas were kinda camp, So i studied my surroundings a little closer then (blank) hit me when i (blank) the two quite rough looking middle aged fellas drinking glasses of wine and possibly the 95% to 5% Guy to Girl ratio :blink::shutup::blink: .

Lucky for me, one of the girls we were with was single. . . so basically i (blank) her and held on for dear life. Esp when the marilyn manson lookalike cross dresser came close :scare::scare::scare:

Fill in the blanks...... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Nice one, i like it.

got all my xmas piccys so far in one place and thought id share some :)

enjoy.

zed in the snow

P1020514.jpg

P1020516.jpg

P1020518.jpg

back roads through village

P1020525.jpg

P1020524.jpg

view from garden

P1020520.jpg

sunset

P1020534.jpg

snowpeople

P1020541.jpg

P1020543.jpg

xmas tree

P1020565.jpg

half way up, took alot of time as had no grit

P1020603.jpg

P1020604.jpg

snowpeople in situe

P1020606.jpg

P1020608.jpg

cheeky squirrel

P1020650.jpg

P1020669.jpg

P1020671.jpg

snowed again today

P1020677.jpg

:)

Santa surprised me this year with my fave DVD box sets,

Family Guy season8 now I have all the sets from 1 and the star wars film :yahoo:

best of all the definitive Ealing Studios collection with all my fave Ealing comedies in 1 set including Whiskey Galore, Titfield thunderbolt, Man in a White suite and Passport to Pimlico :D (look it up younger viewers) :lol:

Hope you lot got what you wanted also :)

The missus got me an Xrocker Gaming Pro 2009 Chair, it's superb.

Also been making my way thru Forza 3 and it's even better in the chair with the feedback and the stereo speakers at each side of your head, you can hear the cars at each side of you....

Hadn't a clue what she had got me, just that she said it would do her head in. And true to that prediction I have been told umpteen times to put it off :yahoo:

On the downside she bought me microfibre cloths and a bottle of Greased Lightning Showroom Shine....watched the ad on Ideal shopping channel and don't have the heart to tell her that this stuff won't be going anywhere near the Zed....

Waterless washing of the car!!!! I cringe at the very thought of it....

Merry Christmas everyone!

Fran didn't get a big present this year, mostly because i proposed :teeth:

(she did say yes eventually!) :yahoo:

So the Mistletoe worked then. ;) Many congratZ!!!

Merry xmas guys and gals from downunder :)

Did you survive a hot Xmas day Jay?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Fran didn't get a big present this year, mostly because i proposed :teeth:

(she did say yes eventually!) :yahoo:

Great news Andrew :yahoo:

and didn't Fran get the Nismo exhaust just before Christmas - what more could a girl want ;):lol:

got all my xmas piccys so far in one place and thought id share some :)

enjoy.

Love those pics :thumbs:

Hope you all had a a great time and a special thanks Stan for the camera advice - the TV playback pics (movie and still) from the Panasonic HDC-HS20 Vid camera that June bought me are just awesome :thumbs: