Anyone signed up to UKfreerace on facebook?

3FIDDYZ

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an interesting idea, any more details like who actually runs it? ;)

Nope! :ninja:

Nice to see sharing of information there. The camera man needs to learn to hold still or buy a new camera btw ;):p

I havnt been told any info, But I do know Silverstone Race Track are putting the compy together and RJN are building the cars / cages. / barge bumpers.

More pics to follow that are a bit better!

Looks like an interesting idea, any more details like who actually runs it? ;)

Nope! :ninja:

Nice to see sharing of information there. The camera man needs to learn to hold still or buy a new camera btw ;):p

I havnt been told any info, But I do know Silverstone Race Track are putting the compy together and RJN are building the cars / cages. / barge bumpers.

More pics to follow that are a bit better!

There, wasnt too hard was it :teeth:

To sign up you need to allow access to their "app" on Facebook, but the app is just a blank page. Seems a bit dodgy to me, think we need more insurance that its legit before I go adding some random app to my facebook tbh.

You being for real?!?!?!?!?!

I know, am going to come along and get people to join up to something thats not legit!!!

And what "insurance" do you need?!??!

To sign up you need to allow access to their "app" on Facebook, but the app is just a blank page. Seems a bit dodgy to me, think we need more insurance that its legit before I go adding some random app to my facebook tbh.

I know, am going to come along and get people to join up to something thats not legit!!!

Not saying you're doing it on purpose chap, just dont see why it needs access to all my FB info in their app that does nothing to sign up to it. If you can personally vouch for the developer of the app and the people running the comp then thats cool, but as details are tentative, I wouldnt want members on here signing up for something that can potentially take their personal details.

Not saying you're doing it on purpose chap, just dont see why it needs access to all my FB info in their app that does nothing to sign up to it. If you can personally vouch for the developer of the app and the people running the comp then thats cool, but as details are tentative, I wouldnt want members on here signing up for something that can potentially take their personal details.

Dont worry about it chris!!!

Gives those of us that have signed up more of a chance ;)

So what is this Facebook lark all about then - never tried it! Is it like talking to your friends around the corner without actually talking to them in person! :headhurt:

I think Chris means assurance I think rather than insurance ? ;)

Thats pretty much it Stan, only worth it for certain things, and best not keep too much information on there in case of scams like this where I want to get your phone number!! ;)

So what is this Facebook lark all about then - never tried it! Is it like talking to your friends around the corner without actually talking to them in person! :headhurt:

Thats pretty much it Stan, only worth it for certain things, and best not keep too much information on there in case of scams like this where I want to get your phone number!! ;)

Damn those cunning interweb scams! :lol:

Damn those cunning interweb scams! :lol:

1211117_400_300.jpeg