Anyone signed up to UKfreerace on facebook?

3FIDDYZ

So what is this Facebook lark all about then - never tried it! Is it like talking to your friends around the corner without actually talking to them in person! :headhurt:

I think Chris means assurance I think rather than insurance ? ;)

Thats pretty much it Stan, only worth it for certain things, and best not keep too much information on there in case of scams like this where I want to get your phone number!! ;)

Maybe if it were more professional I wouldnt worry ;)

I have very little info on my FB page, but I know other members may have everything. Last thing I want is for them to come back saying they signed up for it and now get spammed and called all the time because their info was passed on. All I'm looking for is for you to say you know the people that are running it, as you have alluded to on the other channel :p

You really are wasted on this site you know, you should be a politician with the skills you have :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, I was trying to be politically correct mate.... Am happy to post the info and pics here, but as you can see from the pics, some people would see this as me advertising nissan sportz and wouldnt be happy!

Am happy to continue to put updates and videos on this thread if you dont want to go on FB or NS to see them :)

Just wanted to know yours and NS affilitation to the event(s). You could have just said that you are helping out with running a comp, sign up through FB, but you made it sound like you had no affiliation with it, which I think is not as it is ;) Good luck with it all, it looks like it will be one hell of an event :thumbs:

How do you get in? Is it random?

Very good question...

ANYONE CAN APPLY TO BE A FreeRACER BUT ONLY THE BEST 36 APPLICANTS WILL BE SELECTED TO COMPETE IN THE QUALIFICATION ROUNDS, WITH THE BEST 4 FROM EACH ROUND MAKING IT THROUGH TO BATTLE IT OUT FOR THE TITLE OF FreeRACE CHAMPION.

Who knows what defines best :shrug:

So they choose 200 from the apps, how do they then whittle it down to 36? Don't know why I'm bothering to ask, I ain't gonna get picked :dummy:

From what I understan there will be initial heats to get to the 36, but I dont know much more than that and what form these heats will take.

Your crystal ball working well Liam? :) Why wouldnt you get through?!?! Its random!

Few more sneek pics :)

4206310136_9cffcd6543_b.jpg

4205549695_1806727f6f_b.jpg

4206254842_f953d4339a_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2609/4206309990_78c7ee2ccd_b.jpg[/img

And for those that were worried about who was running this, I have just been told I can now tell you this is a joint venture between Nissan and Silverstone Race Circuit so this is where it will all be happening...

1 day to go till the draw is made!!