Abandoned zed

clarkie34

Had to leave my car outside a pub last night as I got stuck on a hill on my way home.Fortunatley some of the lads inside pushed me onto the side road beside the pub.

Been worried sick all night at work wondering if anything had happened to it.Got a lift back to it off one of my work mates in his 4x4,he had to say it will probably be on bricks now ha ha very funny.

Anyway got back to it this morn,had a quick look round it everything seems fine and is now back on my drive.

I have never seen the main roads like that in my life,didn't seem to bad going into town down the hill.I let someone cross the road and he had a job staying on his feet. :scare:

Decided to give up and turn back,that's when I got stuck.Thought it was good of the lads outside the pub though,they helped several people who were stuck.Noticed this morn cars littered the streets where they have been left.

Think I will take the mrs pug to work tonight,even though I feel like a girl driving a frog green 206 cc. :lol:

I feel like a girl driving a frog green 206 cc...................So what!!!

Better a 'pink smart' than having to leave your lover..........outside a pub.

Glad all's well.

And yep mine is staying in the garage for a while. (I nearly left a heater on in there)

PS I will wash my mouth out with soap for writing 'pink thing' ,can't say it twice though :lol:

I was in Airdrie yesterday for a tournament, only noticed it had been snowing all afternoon around 6pm and you couldn't see where the road finished and pavement started.

Was really anxious having read everyone complain about the Zed in the snow. Got to leave about 7.

When you come out the car park there is a slight hill for about 50 feet before you turn right on the level down to main road, was getting nowhere then I turned ESP off and used the D1 throttle controller and put it into Eco5 mode and by weaving the steering from side to side managed to start moving forward, once I got round bend I was surprised at me not wheel spinning once on the 3 mile journey to the M8.

Such relief when I got onto slip road for the motorway only to find it was covered in snow with cars travelling around 15MPH.....

When I got to outskirts of Glasgow it was mainly clear though. So good first impressions of the snow and the Zed.

It's the other twats who drive about as if it's just normal driving conditions that worry me more.

But I don't intend driving in the snow like that again if I can help it.

Mine's abandoned in a pub carpark,took me 90 minutes to get from work to a pub about 0.3 miles away,I onlyneededtodo4 miles but it's stationary and I've got a big hill to negotiate. Spoke to the landlord, had a pint and now keeping my fingers crossed for it, there were plenty of cars abandoned on my walk home though on the hill so guess i made the right decision, i hope...

Let your rear tyres right down to nearly on the rims then let the traction control take over and you won't get stuck anywhere, just remember to re-inflate before dong anything over 30mph

:scare: I don't think I will try that having just spent a fortune on new rims and tyres.