Just picked up Z number two!

stuRS

Hi everyone,

After selling my import z in 2007 to avoid getting f**ked by recession related depreciation, I've just picked up a UK GT with a few nice extras.

It's Gunmetal/black leather and came with sports exhaust, filter, sports clutch and a lightened flywheel.

I've not been able to work out exactly what bits I have as I've barely seen it in the light yet, but I think it's a Blitz system. Anyway - rev's much faster than my previous one and feels much tighter in lower gears, so I'm happy!

Been browsing the forum for a couple of weeks and tempted by a satnav install, as that cubby box drives me mental.

Anyway, hello!

Stu

2009%5C12%5C17%5Cbikepics-1855560-800.jpg

Cheers guys,

Nope - couldn't stay away - and a UK car with mods for £3300 less than I paid for an import, it (kind of) made financial sense!

Any ideas how I would identify my exhaust as Blitz or not? So far I've learned it's not that loud - that's about it

Had a good look at Nurrish's satnav thread, very tempting indeed.

Tints!? I had no idea, but looking at that picture, they might be 25%. Will dust the snow off tomorrow and have a look.

Well happy with the car, paid £9700 from a dealer called GP Cars. So far - so good, had to re-set an airbag light yesterday though...