30th of December confirmed launch date

Well

We had a visit with the consultant this morning.... Baby Tarmac has had a growth spurt.... The missus's belly has grown 7cm since the last visit which got the consultants panicking... quote.. ' that baby is not coming out a day later than 38 weeks'.... we have got to see the midwife 3 times a week from now until then.....

OMG I thought I had more time :scare: .... Still they know what they are doing more than me, I was hoping to 'youtube' a natural Birth but never mind, safety is paramount and as long as they are both ok thats the main thing !!! :)

So there you have it... two weeks tomorrow I will be quitting Modern Warfare selling the Zed and getting a Volvo !! :dry:

Wish us luck :dummy:

OMG are you sure there isn't a hidden Tarmac twin in there?

TBH if i had to do it again I would PAY to be unzipped instead of exploded so I'm sure she will be fine! Send my love! :thumbs:

Best of luck matey :thumbs:

Hope everything goes smoothly

Forget the Volvo!!! Put the baby seat in the oassenger seat and get the missus to take the other car!!

Thanks guys..... im shi**ing myself.... I thought I had more time to get things done... I wanted to see the world, do a skydive and reach rank 70 on Modern Warfare.... How the hells am I gonna fit all that in in two poxy weeks :scare:

:dummy:

Mate keep the Z i have my little one firmly strapped into his Ferrari car seat in the front i only take him once a week to the child minder the rest of the time its the People carrier and mummy :D

Harvey loves the Z first thing he does is grab the gear stick when he gets in :lol:

Good luck with the birth hope all goes well, the stress and anxiety starts when he arrives :scare::lol:

Lucy just told me of your news!! Its all systems go mate hope it all goes well for you both. :)

TBH we are both wanting baby Zee to come along soon now - Lucy is suffering and the wait is starting to get to me also. :surrender:

Plus I have to justify my decision to sell the Zed and buy a 300C Tank! :blush:

Sherman_Tank_WW2.jpg

Keep us all posted and of course the best bit is you will have an official excuse to go into Toy shops now! ;)

still got a chance she'll pop it out on the 29th then ;)

No dude.... its the 30th.... :lol::lol:

Lucy just told me of your news!! Its all systems go mate hope it all goes well for you both. :)

Plus I have to justify my decision to sell the Zed and buy a 300C Tank! :blush:

Keep us all posted and of course the best bit is you will have an official excuse to go into Toy shops now! ;)

Cheers Stan... :thumbs: I might buy a tank as well, Im always in toy shops dude.. im a big 31 year old kid :lol:

I wanted to see the world, do a skydive and reach rank 70 on Modern Warfare.

Got any time off mate you could take from work to acheive this? :lol:

Serious note dont know you that well but wish you both the best of luck and all the best for the the 30th. :thumbs:

Got any time off mate you could take from work to acheive this? :lol:

Serious note dont know you that well but wish you both the best of luck and all the best for the the 30th. :thumbs:

Cheers for the kind words buddy :thumbs: Im off from this afternoon till next Monday. then break up xmas eve till the 18th of Jan so ive got a fair amount of time off :dummy:

Now just remember to get the little one into training really early in the way of the Z. :lol::drive1

Have you already chosen name/s?

Ha ha - Will do Bronzee :thumbs:

Owww thats kinda goodish news, hope the baby rooms all ready to go! still enjoy driving the 300c?

wrong baby maker :lol:

:p Yeah theres two 350z babies due very soon :dummy: All the best to Stan and Lucy.... Im not bad ass enough to drive a 300

:lol:

Thanks guys..... im shi**ing myself.... I thought I had more time to get things done... I wanted to see the world, do a skydive and reach rank 70 on Modern Warfare.... How the hells am I gonna fit all that in in two poxy weeks :scare:

:dummy:

well you'll have lots of sleepless nights to advance on Modern Warfare. Any chance little one might be late and get the first on the 1st Jan prize?

Yeah theres two 350z babies due very soon All the best to Stan and Lucy.... Im not bad ass enough to drive a 300

Thanks mate :thumbs:

btw heard the news from April next year the guys get equal paternity leave :yahoo: Too late for us but there is always the next one :lol:

Good luck with everything and hope everything goes smoothly - me and Lucy will be waiting for your good news :D:#1: