My Red Zed

ersen.o

thx mate! yeah when i put the kit on i tried to stay away from that nismo spoiler, think it really ruins the lines and sexy ass of the car :)

Glad there is someone else that agrees with me, I love the Nismo kit with the OEM spoiler. Love red Zeds, my fav colour, Leemiks red zed is damn sexy too B) I think my next Zed might well be red :cloud9:

thx mate! yeah when i put the kit on i tried to stay away from that nismo spoiler, think it really ruins the lines and sexy ass of the car :)

Glad there is someone else that agrees with me, I love the Nismo kit with the OEM spoiler. Love red Zeds, my fav colour, Leemiks red zed is damn sexy too B) I think my next Zed might well be red :cloud9:

I agree so much that my car has only the lip spoiler too. Although I didn't put on the Nismo spoiler long before you! :lol::lol::lol:

thanks people! yea the nismo is just wierd, theres some other lip spoilers which stick out a lil more and look overly sexy too

i really want to get soem 15-20mm spacers and a 30mm drop but that nismo bumper wouldnt last a day!! :(

wimp! :lol: