Any pearl white 350z's for sale?

ChrisUUC

Someone on here has an amazing white zed (not for sale): viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29567

However, he got it fully resprayed to white and as you can see it's a stunner. B) I think a full respray is £3k, and with a £19k budget you'll have no problems sourcing a good zed and spraying it.

Have you thought about this option? The car will also look factory fresh new too. :)

• 5 weeks later...
lexx do you have the original parts to put it back to standard ?

+1 - even if you don't do it yourself, buyer might take the bits. Although I think once the car is seen in the flesh it will be the mods that are left on the car!! :)

lexx do you have the original parts to put it back to standard ?

Unfortunatly not, I flogged the Rays to another member, and the original front nose was donated to BigPhil for an experiment that never happened. The exhaust went free to a member on here who's had blown.

Got the original lip spoiler and gear knob though :lol::lol:

why change it? :thumbs:

+1 white is nice but its not £3000 nice :shrug:

I would say it is :lol:

+1

White imho suits the zed perfectly. Beware though as if i remember correctly nissan white (pikes peak?) is a pearl 2 coat finish which is a problem when you get stone chips and want them touched in.

PS it's not necessarily 3k to get a full paint job, just had mine done for quite a bit less :thumbs: (yes, in white) - even less for a wrap i think?

why change it? :thumbs:

+1 white is nice but its not £3000 nice :shrug:

I would say it is :lol:

+1

White imho suits the zed perfectly. Beware though as if i remember correctly nissan white (pikes peak?) is a pearl 2 coat finish which is a problem when you get stone chips and want them touched in.

PS it's not necessarily 3k to get a full paint job, just had mine done for quite a bit less :thumbs: (yes, in white) - even less for a wrap i think?

I would have thought going much cheaper than £3k is a bit of a risk as how good a job would you expect? I'm not questionning yours as you may know someone or get a discount but I would have thought a general rule would be to question sub £3k resprays...

I would have thought going much cheaper than £3k is a bit of a risk as how good a job would you expect? I'm not questionning yours as you may know someone or get a discount but I would have thought a general rule would be to question sub £3k resprays...

Yes i agree that 3k is about the ballpark figure - and yes it depends on who you know too :).

The risk comes in though only if you haven't done your homework.

• 1 month later...

Really would love one of these and should be in the position to buy in the next couple of weeks ...

The one on autotrader at 18k is now gone :(

I know they are golddust but thought id bump this up incase anyone was looking to seel up at the right price. :)

After standard only guys and girls ... :)

Really would love one of these and should be in the position to buy in the next couple of weeks ...

The one on autotrader at 18k is now gone :(

Ahh, really gutted to hear that one went. It had been up for sale for a while. Wrong timing, I guess. :doh:

Anyhow, really hope the right one comes along real soon. I'll still be keeping my eyes peeled. :thumbs: