New member here - Advice needed

Hello,

My name is Chris and I have actually been a member here for a week or so. Have been searching topics and threads with regards to info and the different reg 350Z's.

I am currently looking for a ebony black one, with the orange leather seats and full GT pack.

I have heard some some suffer from a hard clutch but can't remember which year/reg these are? Could sombody shed some light? Also, apart from eating rear tires and possible issues with the gearbox, are there any other drawbacks at all?

:wave: again and thanks in advance!

Welcome mate, dont be put off by the earlier cars (though I am biased!) - providing you get one that has been well serviced and looked after, very few common faults...just check the clicking axles and skipping bose!

It's a Nissan not a Lancia!

:lol: dont get me started about lancias ill start ranting soon, my dad owns a 27 year old beta coupe thats not got a spot of rust on it, a dedra turbo thats done 148000 miles on its original turbo and only just had its original clutch changed, and he had a delta integrale 8v that had done 130000 mile when he sold it and none of them have missed a beat! it was only 200 betas that had rust problems, ah rant over! i feel better for that, sorry to have hijacked the thread :lol: