*Ultra High performance rubber* New stock in!!!!!

GT4 Zed

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anymore info on the day they are delivered Bennett? Thanks :thumbs:

Sorry, i forgot to tell you it should be with you tomoro 90% if not Monday :thumbs: My mate only sent me a ttext to let me knoe it had been picked up yesterday eve today midday ;)

Hi zedders,

I am struggling to keep up with the large numbers of pms regarding these tyres so it will be preferable to deal with orders or querries over the phone (07764221057)as it means i can answer all questions and then interested parties could proceed with choosing tyres and sending payments.

I would outline the deal once more:

- Ultra high performance used tyres from Germany mostly from Porsche and BMW dealership networks.

- Tyres in good condition with little or no cosmetic defect and usually 6mm (closely matched on all sets/axle )or more thread depth.(Never less than 5mm). some may occasionally have a puncture that would have been professionally repaired by above regulatory standards and are pressure-tested before dispatch.

- Main brand are Bridgestone RE050A( BMW and aston martin spec) Michelin pilot sports 2(Porsche spec) Continental contisport(Porsche/BMW spec) Dunlop Sportmaxx(Audi spec) and recently Pirelli P zero(Nero) in 18" - 20" and most common sizes

- Stock is always changing as my contact goes through 500 tyres a month to his main customers which are dealerships!!!

- It goes without saying that he will cannot hold tyres for us unless he has your "greens"! so please plan ahead and pay for your tyres as you have the best chance to get your requirements asap!

- Remember, a set of four is always more competitively priced than a pair or single tyre so try to take advantage of this. if ordering a single tyre please specify which thread depth you need so it matches the other side of the axle.

- It will not always be possible to give you specific details of your specific order eg exact thread depth and the presence or abscence of puncture repair but i will try to get that info to you is possible, but the important bit to bare in mind is that the depth will never be less than 5mm and punctures if present are repaired above standards.

- Finally all payments will be by paypal to: bennett_ali@yahoo.com as personal payment or by direct transfer to my account if you donot have paypal. please donot make any comments on paypal as i have already ran into trouble( They thought i might be raising cash for terrorism :teeth: )

- Just pm me with your details after you have paypalled(name address, sizes and amount paid) and i will contact you with details of dispatch as soon as i get them.

- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you will have the choice to send it back for a refund(minus return post charges and paypal refund charge) or for a different set to be sent to you in which case you will pay only the return post.

- In case you exact sizes/brand are not available at the time we will suggest alternative or hold until these come in or refund you money (minus paypal refund charge).

- Finally, you are buying a product which as been prepared to provide you with good performance and safety but as with any used product even new tyres we cannot be held responsible for any issues as a result of misuse, improper use eg motor racing, incorrect presures or any failures as a result of non-professional fitting etc.

- I will keep updating this and try to post up with every new stock arrival!

cheers

Bennett

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let anyone who is still waiting for their tyres as of last week, it will be with them on Thurday, latest friday as there was a combination of courier dissapointment and mixups at the wharehouse. Accept full apologies for any delays from the me and the supplier.

However, he still advises that orders be place well in advance since as opposed to other of his clients/customers he has to put time aside to hand-pick the tyres for the forum as i have an stressed on the high standards we expect :teeth: !

Just received my tyres - Overall look very good :) A couple of them look like they have less then 500 miles on them :)

Worth the wait - Many thanks Bennett

Will bung a couple of pics up later!

Now does anyone know any good tyre fitting places in Wimbledon? :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
How much would 2x 225/45/18 and 245/45/18 set me back?

I don't need to buy right away, it's just I'd like to know if it's worth going part worn with you or new with Camskill in the near future.

Hi Bennet, I know your busy mate when would be the best time to phone you?

Thanks

Daood

Due to popular demand i have almost sorted out new supplier :yahoo: . i had some problems with the last 2 orders from my previous supplier and decided to part ways after a prolonged feud. Anyway i have learnt my mistakes and have introduced a way of assuring that weget the best tyres all the time :teeth:

Should be back in business by mid to the end of next week so please pm your orders asap and payments via paypal to avoid delays ;) i will shortly close this thread and start a new one so keep on look out!

cheers

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys!

Stopped doing this as i have had supplier issues :thumbs: The original chap i was dealing with got bored with us (forum), since we where only buying about max 5 sets of tyres a month which is just too little volume to be worthwhile for him especially as i always wanted the best picks and that was a hassle to sort out and match.

The subsequent suppliers have just been too unreliable, so was not worth getting myself into trouble as i found out :surrender:

I started this just to helpout as i was easy to do everything via emails/pm and to continue will mean full trading and to make my own contacts in Germany and which i can't as my dayjob is already a handful :p

So please mods lock this thread :byebye: