*Ultra High performance rubber* New stock in!!!!!

GT4 Zed

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah hes done a runner just now :lol:

Hey guys,

Have faith :thumbs: still waiting for the list. some delays as there was more shipment from germany ;) will post up asap.

There has been so many interest shown via pm which is great and i hope i will get everyone including myself good deals.

John i will give you a call tonight mate :thumbs:

Right guys just before I placed my order with bennet, who's been very helpfull ill add, choice is between the bridgestones 050 or the MS2's obviously there dearer but just wondered how anyone had found either off these's tires just to help me make my mind up thanks!

they are fine for me, but then I'm 50 and don't rag it all the time like some of you youngsters :lol:

I'm on the wrong side of 60 and still do :blush:

Falkens are great wet weather tyres but the softer side walls mean that 'spirited' driving in the dry does take away the advantages of the 050As in the dry. For the best handling/grip/wear combination the MS2's seem to tick all the boxes and they will be my choice when the time comes ;)

sounds good to me :thumbs:

would it unbalance the car then if you had different tyres front and rears?or without pushing the car hard on track would you probally not feel any difference

GT4 Zed is well placed to answer that - you hear of some who find no issues with the handling etc and others who get the TCS kicking in which has always puzzled me as I thought it only picked up rear wheel slip. Personally, given the differing ways tyres are made - as GT4 Zed has said, I would never mix tyres for road use although there were known advantages of doing that in various forms of motor sport. Takes me back to autotest days when 'mud and plug' tyres would be used on the front wheels on Minis but for the rears it was a case of using anything near bald :lol:

I have heard of more people saying they get thrown off balance than those that say its fine. TBH in this weather I wouldnt want different compounds on my car. WRT TC, it will measure wheel speed at all 4 corners, and it will use the difference between front and rear wheel speeds to decide if the tyres are slipping and also how to apply the VDC. I think most people experiencing these problems are mainly down to tyre ratios being incorrect though.

Dunno what Colin is on about being a hoon, I find hes a bit slow :yawn: ........ just kidding buddy! Was good fun in the Trussacs loosing the others and turning Amanda a bit green :drive1:lol:

I think hes just busy sorting it out mate, there was quite a big response.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. i am really :bang: waiting for the full list! he sent one without prices and not grouped as sets of 4 :rant: so i sent him packing to do this........the lazy git!

i will be easy for everyone when you can see your choice along with other info on what you are getting so i don't have to spend my life replying pm's :teeth:

i also have a secret project coming up which is taking my time now ;)

I think hes just busy sorting it out mate, there was quite a big response.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. i am really :bang: waiting for the full list! he sent one without prices and not grouped as sets of 4 :rant: so i sent him packing to do this........the lazy git!

i will be easy for everyone when you can see your choice along with other info on what you are getting so i don't have to spend my life replying pm's :teeth:

i also have a secret project coming up which is taking my time now ;)

:snack:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...