*Ultra High performance rubber* New stock in!!!!!

GT4 Zed

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, thanks for your patience :thumbs:

Its been a long delay but you should appreciate that my contact has been unable to get the ball rolling for personal reasons.

While waiting for him to sort himself out i can offer in the first instance x 4 pairs of Bridgestone RE050A AM9 (yes the same that is used on the Aston martins DB9) with 6-7mm of thread all round from old stock for those who have 19s. Prices will be £325 del. Payment by palpal to: bennett_ali@yahoo.com.

sizes are:

235/40/R19 front

275/35/R19 rears

Hopefully next week or after i will put out a full inventory with other sizes(18 &19s) and different high performance brands.

Note:

See my first two post on page 1 for all the FAQ you may have about these tyres or in general. i am happy to anwser any other querriesnot covered.

1-A few of the tyres may have a punture repair, however these meet the legal standards. For further safety all tyres will checked and pressure tested before dispatch.

2-I can get a wider variety of sizes if you are willling to have different brands on both axles eg; MPS 2 on rear and Contisport 3 on fronts. The reason for this is that it is so much harder to get the matching front tyres as most RWD cars are kinder to these ;)

3- First PMs with concrete interest get the deals ;)

some piccies of previous tyres:

275 x 19 Re050A vs 295 x 19 MPS 2-N1

ipics672.jpg

6mm thread on MPS

ipics673-1.jpg

7mm thread on Re050A

ipics674-1.jpg

Anything in 255/35/19?

Is this a pair you want ol' chap ;)

Anyway i will be getting a list of what is matched-up apart from the afoementioned ones posted next week. Will not dissapoint you ...................again!

PS: For anyting elsethat is not posted, i would have to wait till my contact is up and running again :p

Anything in 255/35/19?

Is this a pair you want ol' chap ;)

Anyway i will be getting a list of what is matched-up apart from the afoementioned ones posted next week. Will not dissapoint you ...................again!

PS: For anyting elsethat is not posted, i would have to wait till my contact is up and running again :p

Yeah, I could do with a pair of 255/35/19 for the rear of my M3 ASAP. I have been meaning to get them changed asap, in this snow they are virtually slicks :scare:

Let me know when you can mate :thumbs:

Yeah, I could do with a pair of 255/35/19 for the rear of my M3 ASAP. I have been meaning to get them changed asap, in this snow they are virtually slicks :scare:

Let me know when you can mate :thumbs:

Will do mate :thumbs:

Do you sell them only as a set of four?

Can take rears off you otherwise...

You can have two even one if that what you want :thumbs:

Even mix and match each side :scare: ................just joking.

I am trying to get my contact to supply the best deals for the forum as he has for me by providing matching tyres of the same brand! Its also the best way to go at these competitive prices to new!

In general:

The best thing will be to replace both axles or each axle at a time with the same brand and spec of tyre :thumbs:

You can safely replace just 1 tyre but you will need to use the same brand as the other 3 and match the thread depth as close as possible and obvoiusly the same with and profile!

After that the next best thing will be to put different brands per axle but there might be some TC over-reactiveness variable levels of grip especially in changing conditions unless both brands have similar compounds, construct and thread pattern. I think the rule is to not too mix asymetrics pattern with symetrics but there are no guarantees:bangin:

Anything else will be plain stupid and dangerous eg using 4 different tyres or different dimension of the same tyre or low specced tyres wrt speed and load ratings tyres for the zed.

Post or pm for any querries! hopefully i will get a stock list up for full range of 18" and 19"

To recap what i have now:

1 - 4 X 4 matching sets RE050A (AM9- Astonmartin DB9 spec)- 235/40/R19 275/35/R19 with 6mm of thread for £325 delivered. ](X2 sold)[/[/b]color]

This will fit any 19x8-8.5 and 19x9-9.5 wheel and look the same in profile front to back than the 245/35 and 275/35 where the rear wheel profile looks slightly thicker!

2- 1x4 matching set bridgestone Re050A(BMW spec - not RF) 235/40/19 and 275/35/19. with 6mm thread x 1 punture repair on 1 tyre - 320 delivered

Will fit wheel as above.

3- x1 pair of matching almost new continental csc 2 225/40/R18 with 7mm of thread - £225 delivered

Note: More stock will follow but it will be slow for sometime. i reccommend taking these deals as come as these RE050A are as good a MPS 2 which are hard to get by at this time in matching sets

How much for 2 of the 275/35/19 RE050A (AM9- Astonmartin DB9 spec)- if you can split. i have vreidesteins new on the front, but am a bit skint after christmas and cant really affiord the rears too!

no probs man :thumbs:

you've got pm

Yes :yahoo: finally a new stock in from Germany. Too long to list but most sizes available from 18" - 20"

Main Brands are MPS 2, Re050A (BMW or Aston martin spec), continentals CSC 2 or 3, Dunlop sport max(Audi rs and s variant) and very little of anything else. In my opinion all these are amongst the very best tyres and the MPS just shades the rest in dry grip but the trade off is shorter life span. expect under 10K for rears.

I have a list of people who had sent me their requirements from before and i will pm them with prices and alternatives where necessary.

Please to keep track pm request rather than post and if making payments don't forget to include address :thumbs:

If you are not ready to buy now please contact me on or about when you are ready as it is a job to keep track or try to hold stuff as i am only a liaison

when making request please indicate your brand and alternative choices and tyre size in the format xxx/yy/Rzz

I will try to keep any buyer informed of the exact thread depth and if any repair has been done to one or more tyres but as said before the depth is usually 6mm (and will never be less than 5mm -Most new tyres 7-8mm) and usually have 1 repair if any :thumbs:

Read my previous post for FAQS and do your research before purchase however i am happy to help with suggestions and technical querries.

cheers

Note: indicate if from scotland or ireland as P&P will be higher :headhurt: .......sorry

just adding a bookmark B)

Will sort you out anytime Ben :thumbs: just drop by on your lunch brake with your requirements ;) i have been planning to take you out in my car for a little run about and show you how grippy big tyres and massive brakes feel like even on wet :scare:

FOR YOU LOT OUT THERE:

BUMP BUMP :bounce:

Almost weekend time and only 5 takers so far :headhurt:

i had 16 firm requests and a few more inquiries when i first posted about these tyres in November and now that stock is here and i have first dibs for the forum most of you have gone cold :surrender:

i have put in a lot of leg work to get this going here, but we are not exclusive to these deals.My contact's confided that dealerships are major sales volume go to dealships if you must know ;)

so when they are gone then they are gone ..............................................................until the next batch comes in :thumbs: