Black eye remedy??? Epic fail on my part =(

Gilly199

As per title, anybody have some ideas how to get rid of a shiner???

I would love to say you should have seen the other guy :boxing: but . . . . . . the other guy was my mate who i was chasing around the street trying to get a girls shoe back that he stole.

All good drunken fun (still in student mode, wed night edinburgh is class) until i slipped on the cobbles and hit the deck like a sack of spuds.

I now have a massive black eye and quite a bad cut under my eyebrow. :blackeye:FAIL!!!

To make it worse as i lay on the ground covered in blood at this point, the police pull up and stopped their van infront of me. Only to look at me for a minute and then drive off :surrender::wacko:

So all in all, not impressed.

I had a black eye a few weeks ago, I dropped my guard at Kung Fu and suffered the consiquences! Luckily it was just before halloween so I went to a fancy dress party as a boxer :thumbs:

As for getting rid of it, try arnica cream. Or if you believe the old wives tale, put a steak on it. I don't really get that one :shrug:

some of the chinese people around here (the elders) rub boiled eggs on their eye.. tbh it works fairly well. i remember when i was younger i got smacked with a cracket bat on the eye. big black shiner and i think i had 6 eggs rolled on my eye per day and it was gone in 1 weekend... but u should just let it be. make yourself look like a thug :thumbs:

-ho

The panda look would be so much better, it means you can go in to pubs, eat food fire guns and run off, because every one knows that a panda eats shoots and leaves ;)

totally ruined the joke...

A panda picks up a hooker and they go to a cheap motel to have sex. He goes down on her for hours and she has multiple orgasms.

Afterward, while the panda is getting dressed the hooker sits up in bed and says, "I need you to pay me now!" The panda just shrugs and keeps putting on his clothes.

The hooker jumps out of bed and says, "I need you to pay me! I am a hooker, this is what I do for a job!"

The panda shrugs again and continues putting on his clothes. The hooker runs to her purse and pulls out a mini dictionary and looks up the word "hooker." She shows the panda what it says: "Hooker; has sex for money."

The panda smiles and flips to "Panda", and then without saying another word walks out of the room.

The hooker looks down at the definition and reads: "Panda; eats shoots and leaves."

As per title, anybody have some ideas how to get rid of a shiner???

I would love to say you should have seen the other guy :boxing: but . . . . . . the other guy was my mate who i was chasing around the street trying to get a girls shoe back that he stole.

All good drunken fun (still in student mode, wed night edinburgh is class) until i slipped on the cobbles and hit the deck like a sack of spuds.

I now have a massive black eye and quite a bad cut under my eyebrow. :blackeye:FAIL!!!

To make it worse as i lay on the ground covered in blood at this point, the police pull up and stopped their van infront of me. Only to look at me for a minute and then drive off :surrender::wacko:

So all in all, not impressed.

Come on tell us really who the big bad bully is. Your only lieing to yourself :boxing::lol:

Only thing for bruising is a cold compress / ice pack. And definitely :worthless:

I was waiting on this TBH. I told myself if i make it to 10 replies without the above il put up pics. and seen as we at about 20 i suppose i will. But later when i get back from work. (more bloody questions)

I'm sort of guessing with the egg trick it's probably breaking down the bruising under the skin, that's why it dispurses.

I use Arnica, either the cream or lotion if the skin is intact, or if you've got broken skin (your case) use an Arnica that you spray on the tongue. Arnica really helps & it's good for muscle aches too and in creams that your physio would probably use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnica